top samples

Guest rocko

what´s your favourite sample, 1=because of what it says or 2=because how it sounds. for me

1 Astral projection People can fly!

2 Alien project DNA

Guest Rabdom L

X-Dream - can't remember the track name - "out here we is stoned imaculate" - true that!!

Shift - Demontwist - ill fated sample from the movie fallen - makes one listen closely.

Nomad - Gladiator - the gregorian style sad vocal that traverses dimensions, well cut sample and well used.

Guest sukanta

wizzy noise- painful memory (from the movie psycho)

logic bomb -datalinks (i love that woman keepin' on saying "datalinks.... paradise")

gms- spliff politics "booooooom shankar" :))

bom

my favourite is the beginning of psysec: evil turkeys. the speech from devil´s advocat, what a killer!!

Guest Jaimz

My all time favourite sample still remains as the sample at the start of the Pop Will Eat Itself album "Cure For Sanity". The sample goes something along the lines of:

"What is the truth about rock music? Music is a powerful and perhaps the most powerful medium in the world. Music. Plato says when the music of a society changes, the whole society will change. Aristotle, a contemporary of Plato's, says when music changes there should be laws to govern the nature and the character of that music. Lenin says that the best and the quickest way to undermine any society is through its music...Music, ladies and gentleman, is the gift of God. It was given to man to offer praises to God and to lift us up to him and to exalt Him

to touch the tender recesses of our hearts and of our minds. Satan has taken music and he has counterfeited it, convoluted it, twisted it, exploited it and now he's using it to hammer, hammer, hammer, hammer, hammer a message into the minds and the lifestyles of this generation."

Guest Rumz

GnotR - Ring of Fire "C'mon space cadets its time to hurtle through the cosmos"

Doof - "MArs needs women" "We checked and double checked, the message keeps on coming the same, mars needs women"

Cosmosis - Down at the Crossroads "Sheeesh, that man robert johnson was his nams, man , he had a fire in him sooo deep, that all the water inmississippi couldnt put it out.. he went down to the crossroads, met the devil, made some sort of trade with that devil, he said, devil if you give me all the powers i need, you can have my soul".....

Or something like that... cant remeber exactly... but thats probbly because the underpants gnomes are diversifying and have stolen my Cosmosis CD... ARrrrgrhrghg

Posted Image

RumZ

Guest hoffy

there are so many...

astral projection- people can fly, fluffy puppy- how many beers?, anything of the Antidiluvian Rocking Horse album, Ad Astra- Contact, Total Eclipse- Waiting for a new life