Ka-sol - Scraqp

Manuser

hey now I can see why one would find Apsara predictable (although anything BUT boring): it uses the same oldschool formulas... but then again, what's that compared to the tons and tons of releases who use the full on or dark trance formulas? Or the "progressive psy" releases who limit themselves to copying fucking club music?

But anyway, unlike other tracks on the Apsara comp, Ka-Sol truly is 100% innovation, I dare you to find a SINGLE oldschool melody or synth preset in there. It brings back the oldschool feeling because it's wild, energetic and has a lot of layers but it doesn't sound anytyhing like other oldschool. Hence it's the best 05 release for me. But of course, tastes can differ, obviously...

318101[/snapback]

I know I've said it before but I second that.... :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But anyway, unlike other tracks on the Apsara comp, Ka-Sol truly is 100% innovation, I dare you to find a SINGLE oldschool melody or synth preset in there. It brings back the oldschool feeling because it's wild, energetic and has a lot of layers but it doesn't sound anytyhing like other oldschool. Hence it's the best 05 release for me. But of course, tastes can differ, obviously...

318101[/snapback]

errrm actually i recognize the pad kasol´s using on the apsara song , its the same battle of the future buddhas old skool goa dark pad..............

I can't see why to make a fuzz about a track ? :-)

Offcouse some peapole like it and some don't , Taste is like an ass = Split in 2

I dont think that my track on apsara is the best i made nor the worst

personaly i think the best track an Apsara is the Lost Buddah one , It have a lot of soul in it,

Well the conection B.O.T.F.B and Ka-sol is becouse we Are friends ,We swapped music ,We made parties together , We shared studio for a while ,And we have a simular musical background,

Offcouse some peapole like it and some don't , Taste is like an ass = Split in 2

hehehehehehheheheh :D that one was massive :P

personaly i think the best track an Apsara is the Lost Buddah one , It have a lot of soul in it,

Thank u so much!

glad u like it! :)

Well the conection B.O.T.F.B and Ka-sol is becouse we Are friends ,We swapped music ,We made parties together , We shared studio for a while ,And we have a simular musical background,

so thats why heheh , the pad in apsara song is awesome really the same sound as BOTFB! its awesome! :)

cheers Kasol

318502[/snapback]

that is what I call a good honest post from an artist...

keep up the good work ;)