Blue Vortex

chan666

The Waves Of Sound album by Yahel is a little bit similar. It has some same synths but it is way more melodic. I don't know if you will like it but it's one of my favourite albums and as I've said some Blue Vortex effects remind me of it.

Waves of sound by Yahel is by far his best album, but as you said Tatsu much more melodic and less psy oriented.

I can't think of similar music to Blue Vortex (this music is not really my cup of tea by the way) but perhaps :

Silent sphere - Dance?

Yeah Silent Sphere Dance is a great album.

But I search for music, thats not psy like electric universe or MFG for example with this hektik tones.

SBK is a good example for that what I search or

Vibrasphere- purple floating(cosma rmx)

Cosma-People on hold!

Tarsis

Do you know what I mean?

Thx for your answers.

I also don't know anything else besides Yahel that sounds similar. They have made some new tracks under the name Rumble Pack, maybe you wannte check those out.

Silent Sphere - Dance is ok but it sounds more clubby for my taste. The older Silent Sphere tracks on the Midijum compilations Electric and Focus are better. Maybe check out the Dancing Devil album, another Swiss act that makes morning music. They don't sound like Blue Vortex but I like it better than the new Silent Sphere stuff.

blue votex is indeed insprired by yahel especially track 4...

must say blue vortex doesn't exist anymore the became 'rumble pack' and their new music isn't that great like blue vortex....

pitty :(

The older Rumble Pack tracks (on Soulseeker 1 and 2) are ok, the newer ones are nothing too special. Sadly you are right about this... :(