Moving to Goa?

Hey folks!

My writing English isnt that good so il do it shortly..

As topic says, im thinking about moving to Goa..But i cant seem to find enything usefull online..So if enyone here have some experience of eny kind, and mby can help me out a little, or know where to find some usefull info, i will be very happy!

Im not moving to Goa only for freakin out, so its not that important if its a bit away from the partys, but not too far either :P

Im not lookin for totaly luxus, but somewhere that just nice and quiet, not to meny tourist, friendly people, acces to internet, and not too far from shops..

I have about 1.300£ a month for me and my girl... is that enough?

Thx!

-Anders

Hey folks!

My writing English isnt that good so il do it shortly..

As topic says, im thinking about moving to Goa..But i cant seem to find enything usefull online..So if enyone here have some experience of eny kind, and mby can help me out a little, or know where to find some usefull info, i will be very happy!

Im not moving to Goa only for freakin out, so its not that important if its a bit away from the partys, but not too far either :P

Im not lookin for totaly luxus, but somewhere that just nice and quiet, not to meny tourist, friendly people, acces to internet, and not too far from shops..

I have about 1.300£ a month for me and my girl... is that enough?

Thx!

-Anders

309537[/snapback]

with 1,300£/month you can live like a king.

I hanven't been there in a couple of years so I dont' know what parts of goa are worth living in anymore. besides, i think you might get a bit tired of just 'chillin' the whole time. check out some teaching positions or such to kill time and to get ot know the locals better.

have fun.