I never really checked it...

Guest Rain

does psyshop sell everything what is released or is it possible that saikosounds sells releases that psyshop doesn't...

I accured to me that psysex remixed 2005 never is sold on psyshop :blink: and it's fullon so :rolleyes: ...

I don't follow the new releases that much so forgive me if it's a regular thing to know :D

does psyshop sell everything what is released or is it possible that saikosounds sells releases that psyshop doesn't...

I accured to me that psysex remixed 2005 never is sold on psyshop  :blink:  and it's fullon so  :rolleyes: ...

I don't follow the new releases that much so forgive me if it's a regular thing to know  :D

309491[/snapback]

psyshop doesn't sell the Uni album called Venus (review here : http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=277325 ), Saikosounds sells it, certainly because it's japanese.

No Psyshop doesn´t release everything that´s being released, what pops in mind immediately is Apoxinas´first compilation, the Trold album, Koxbox - Dragon Tales rerelease, Downhill - Silent City, etc... Or sometimes they get the releases way way later than it´s actual release date as was the case with Horns and Hoofs first two releases for example. For more unknown releases I would definitely check Wirikuta rec, they kind of concentrated on the more underground stuff it seems.

Its a matter of distribution and internet shops war.

No big deal ;)

312463[/snapback]

and what do you mean by that I want detailled information...

It's actually something I really really want to know....

Label X releases a Compilation.

Internet Shop A asks to receive the cd before Internet Shop B.Label X for one reason or another aggrees.

Internet Shop B gets frustrated and decides to not give cds that it exclusively distributes to Internet Shop A.

Internet Shop A gets frustrated and asks from Label X to never send cd to Internet Shop B.

Stories like that you know.

Label X releases a Compilation.

Internet Shop A asks to receive the cd before Internet Shop B.Label X for one reason or another aggrees.

Internet Shop B gets frustrated and decides to not give cds that it exclusively distributes to Internet Shop A.

Internet Shop A gets frustrated and asks from Label X to never send cd to Internet Shop B.

Stories like that you know.

312480[/snapback]

if that's true that's a shame but I understand both shops want exclusive cd's...

still for the users we have to check all the shops pfffffff :blink: