Real psychedelic

Guest Epsilon

Yesterday I came upon a conclusion: One can't even use word psychedelic if Shaolin Wooden Men isn't mentioned in the same scentence. Before I had heard SWM I tought Hallucinogen was psychedelic and trippy but when I heard SWM's Trickster all other "psy"trance bands don't even sound psychedelic anymore. They sounded only trance, not psytrance. SWM is insane and hectic and that's what real psytrance sounds! Hell with Infected Mushroom and fellows. First when I heard Trickster I laughed. I was so happy because finally I found something what I tought didn't existed. I love psytrance, I like psychedelic jazz and I enjoy progressive/psychedelic rock. SWM puts them all in one and cooks a fine tasty soup. They're something special and I hope they keep going. I'll praise thy brave men of wood! Maybe my next contest song is something sick. Hoho. Who knows.

Guest Michael Jackson

ha ha... yes, SWM are pretty awesome. They just do their own definiton of goa without following the trends out there. Brother Ray still is the trippiest goa track ever IMO... although it has more in common with 60's psy than goatrance...

Guest Slidingtrancer

Swm are completely deranged, next thing to the Green nuns :D

MAd insane, twisted, proggressive ( in the good sense of the word) jazzy, jawbreaking psytrance

Yes , SWM is truely Psychedelic,but you have also Pelinpala, ECT, Little blue men, Haltya, Weirdo beardo (who's coming back soon!),Droidsect...and many others who are far more psy and twisted than IM or Fluffy Simon , You only have to search and listen!

Bom! =)

I bought Supermindway a few months back expecting, well, something, and getting something completely different. In fact, I don't know exactly how to access it. Is Supermindway typical of SWM's music?

I consider the CD one of the dozen or so that I've got sitting like wines in a cellar, aging to enjoy at a later time. :) EA

SWM's alltime-dancefloor-fuckup'er must be 'Mud Thing' or whats it called. It's like 4 or 5 years old. Total intergration with Satan is included in this track! One of the best tracks I've ever experienced on a party.

Guest Epsilon

Hurraa Suomi!

Mainitseppa jotain sairasta suomalaista psytuotantoa. En tiedäkkään muita suomalaisia kuin Texas Faggottin ja siltäkään en ole kuulut yhtäkään kappaletta.

omituisten otusten kerho O.O.K, I:L:O.,squaremeat,shiwa2000,pelinpala,outolintu... onhan noita :D

mutta tsekkaa vaik www.exogenic.com ja www.kareliarecords.com ja tota viak www.surrealaudio.com siel o niit semmosii paljon :))

Check out Mr. Peculiar's stuff, manonman, I start hallucinating just listening to it! Can't wait to see hime live on New Year's Eve. Aussie stuff is quite weird, but it can get quite annoying after a while! Oh, and don't just associate Space Tribe with other Ausie soundz, they are totally different! :-)

Is Shaolin wooden men, the same guys as the Visitors ?? The sound of those two groups are so like each other.. Anyway, one of my all time favourite songs is The Visitors - Tiny little engines, which also is australian (am i right ??)

Guest Maximum Nipple Tweakage

yes, this is the music i LOOOOVE now too... don't get me wrong, i still love SP and IM and the likes but my favourite @!#$ right now is:

Not My Cup Of Tea (demon tea) - SOOO FUNKYILY TWISTED!

the new Pelinpala, James Reipas cd's are fucken awesome also..

If you like this style Epsilon, be sure to check most of psyharmonics stuff out - just as crazy - maybe sometimes a little to wacky