New song!

Daze

Okaaayy.. what should I say.. ehm :)

The beginning was very tasty... creepy all the way down! :)

But I couldn't find myself totally excited when listening to this I must say... after the start the general feeling trough the track somehow was a bit empty? :o

This is definitely not bad stuff, no no! I mean, I like the basslines, you really know your business there... but ONLY basslines can't make a good track really... you had twisting here and there and I was wondering when the track evolved if it's going to explode into screaming madness in the end... some fu*king deranged "oh billy! don't go!" screaming mixed with twisting that gives you stomachache! yeah! :D But no it didn't! :( It wasn't a dissapointment but as I know you can make even more wilder stuff I'd advise you to concentrate even more to tiny little sounds and psychedelic crispy effects... those are what bring a track into another level really ;)

All in all, decent track, awesome basslines, awesome start :)

More diversity and I think you get there ;)

Wow, sounds like dark ambient vs psytrance.

Very nice quality I must say.

It's really dark and twisted, so if that was your goal you certainly made it work. I find it almost unbearable to listen to the end, it's sort of depressing.

I think I prefer dark ambient without beats and psytrance with melodies but that's just me :P

Good, but not good enough, as oopium said the track never really blasts off... something is clearly missing i.e: extra percussion to make the song more uplifting, more twisting / twisted sounds instead of repeating the whole intro underneath the track over and over... @ 5:33 it sounds like its going somewhere finally, but something still is missing... the atmosphere is there that's for sure, and i love it... reminded me a bit of dark ambient stuff like Nordvargr , creepy and muddy dungeon (cellar ;) ) type... keep up the good work, it sounds really professional!

Pretty much everything has been said already. It's very repetitive, if not too repetitive. You need more of a highlight. I recommend a more techy, noisy part where the things seem to take off, something like in Hujaboy - The Day. And yeah - it's right, you probably need more percussion. More is less here.

By the way, I personally think that the kick is a bit too dominant, at least on its middle frequencies. I feel a little distracted if the kick is knocking so hard.

Okay, anyway, enough complaints. Again a very good forest style track. Nice production, and I dont need to say you rule at creating a dark forest ambience :)