review my track (ludicrous track :))

I enjoyed the bass pretty much, it was nice :)

Those rightpanned sounds made me wanna tear my hair apart - VERY NICE :D In my opinion it gave the track an artistic and daring touch that few tracks have today...

Overall it felt pretty empty though... It would have been nice if something more was going on. There's no need for a cheezy melody or something like that, but perhaps some playing around with the bass would have been nice - Midi Miliz style.

Keep it up!

I enjoyed the bass pretty much, it was nice :)

Those rightpanned sounds made me wanna tear my hair apart - VERY NICE :D In my opinion it gave the track an artistic and daring touch that few tracks have today...

Overall it felt pretty empty though... It would have been nice if something more was going on. There's no need for a cheezy melody or something like that, but perhaps some playing around with the bass would have been nice - Midi Miliz style.

Keep it up!

303081[/snapback]

thanx :) of course it doesn't sound professional at all, and of course it needs improvement but yes there is something in this track that sounds original and odd :D

Agree with Daze. The psychedelic sounds are well designed and the bass is quite nice, but the tune is definately lacking mid-area frequencies. You have very loud hi frequencies compared to the rest, whereas the mid-area frequencies are definately too weak - almost not present. So you need probably more. What about a bubbling acidline or something like that? And reduce some of the high-frequency sounds a bit, they hurt a little in the ear ;) .. other than that, its already some good stuff to keep working on.

Agree with Daze. The psychedelic sounds are well designed and the bass is quite nice, but the tune is definately lacking mid-area frequencies. You have very loud hi frequencies compared to the rest, whereas the mid-area frequencies are definately too weak - almost not present. So you need probably more. What about a bubbling acidline or something like that? And reduce some of the high-frequency sounds a bit, they hurt a little in the ear ;) .. other than that, its already some good stuff to keep working on.

303242[/snapback]

i am a novice, now i gave up because i don't have enough time to make electronic music, too bad, but what you say about high-frequency might be right indeed, i could have noticed it, but too bad i can't improve my track, i made it like one year ago even more.

Anyway thanx for the nice words both ;)