Ampliflier - Birdsong

The sample at about 0.30 gets in very lody and generally it sounds a bit too loud to me :D

all in all not a bad track, i cant comment as it's too short [1min] for an ambient track to comment, didn even listen to your percussions :D

anywayz maybe try to create a more psychedelic atmosphere and give it some depth ;)

Nice atmosphere throughout the whole piece. Cool singing, where did you get the vocals from?

For the rest, I agree with Nick. It sounds very promising so far, great mood and all, but its hard to judge the quality from 1 minute. I'd as well say this needs some more (psychedelic) elements, maybe with LFO action and stuff like that. Anyways, youre on a good way with this one. Keep it up!

I'm still trying to grasp the psychedelic LFO actions that I hear in Shpongle... can't get there yet - Not sure how the timbre is made. Yeah, I might provide a further extract later on (with a simple tabla pattern!) - but I want to finish the rest of the album!

Thanks for telling me about the sample volume. Maybe I'll either turn it down, or have a reverse cymbal just before it - what do you think? As for the sample, it's a freebie sample from an Indian CD, can't remember where I got it now. :)