Ganja Beats

Ormion

Has anybody listen to this project? He just released an album in Organic records. I listened some samples and it's really odd. Psy-ambient with dub and reggae influences! Some tracks sound really good, although I dislike dub stuff. BTW Ganja Beats is Jake Stephenson, the man behind projects like Shamanic Tribes On Acid, Mantra, Super Skunk etc. You may think that his dance projects are crap (and maybe you're right) but his ambient works are AMAZING!!! His ambient projects are Alien Mutation,Dr.Psychedelic and Optic Eye (together with J.Hinton) among others.

Optic Eye-Anacoluthon is still the most mind-travelling ambient track ever made.

I will give my left kidney for a new Optic Eye album. (They have released two, but they're extremely rare)

And not to be forgotten: Jake passed away some months ago :(

Rest in peace dude and thanks for the journey. ;)

Anyway if anybody knows something about Ganja Beats plz tell me.

Has anybody listen to this project? He just released an album in Organic records. I listened some samples and it's really odd. Psy-ambient with dub and reggae influences! Some tracks sound really good, although I dislike dub stuff. BTW Ganja Beats is Jake Stephenson, the man behind projects like Shamanic Tribes On Acid, Mantra, Super Skunk etc. You may think that his dance projects are crap (and maybe you're right) but his ambient works are AMAZING!!! His ambient projects are Alien Mutation,Dr.Psychedelic and Optic Eye (together with J.Hinton) among others.

Optic Eye-Anacoluthon is still the most mind-travelling ambient track ever made.

I will give my left kidney for a new Optic Eye album. (They have released two, but they're extremely rare)

And not to be forgotten: Jake passed away some months ago  :(

Rest in peace dude and thanks for the journey. ;)

Anyway if anybody knows something about Ganja Beats plz tell me.

291195[/snapback]

Ganja Beats

Shamanic Tribes On Acid

Super Skunk

Alien Mutation

Dr.Psychedelic

Some of the lamest and most unimaginative act names I've ever heard, and all originating from this one guy...

Guest Kai-Q

I only know the album "International Herb in Dub" from Ganja Beats on Kinetix Recordings.

Is that on Organic Records the same or a other one? :blink:

''I only know the album "International Herb in Dub" from Ganja Beats on Kinetix Recordings.

Is that on Organic Records the same or a other one?''

It's the same. Jake was behind Kinetix records.