Promising Album - Nystagmus

cangrejo

Has anyone heard any of this album, I listened to a clip of the song Tommy is Dead and it's really promising. You can listen to some samples from the album here: http://nystagmus.benow.ca/music.html

I found out about this from googling his name after listening to another great song he did, Desert of the Real (It's got some really bad samples and at least one part sounds exactly like a part of GMS - Arabian Knights on Mescaline but apart from that the song is really great) :) This is what I found on google: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/.../65499/forum/41

Tell me what you think, I know I'm really looking forward to getting hold of this record.

It's your loss if you don't check this out! You don't like this bad trips music? :( This song reminds me alot about Talpa - People are Animals which is a great track.

I don't need no LSD when I have this kind of music. I want this album right now damnit. Has anyone seen it for sale somewhere? It's supposedly released, but I can't seem to find it.

At least I'm trying to make sense...

I don't think this album is released.. seems like either Nystagmus is a year off, or Sundance is pulling their "let's wait a year or two before releasing another gem" thing. So typical. they pulled the same shit with the Talpa album, released it 2 years after it was ready. fucking wankers. :angry:

Bah... I want it, now! :( If they wait any more I'll just download it instead of buying! HAH!

290313[/snapback]

hmm.. good luck finding it, my friend.

I _really_ doubt you can find it on the p2p. they usually keep pretty close tabs on this shit. though if you do, let me know, ok? ;)

• 18 years later...