I need your help NOW !

McKoy

Psynews people, you are my last hope.

This is one of my favorite track and I don't even now the artist name (shame on me !!!).

But it must be a classic, so i'm sure many of you knows this track.

Here it is. (in low quality sorry)

Thanks in advance. ;)

Goddamnit I recognize those sounds... not the track itself, but the sounds used. But I can't remember what artist this is! Very frustrating... I know I have a track somewhere with almost the exact same sounds, but a different arrangement and different melodies, so it's probably the same artist.

I'll come back to this thread if/when I figure it out =)

Goddamnit I recognize those sounds... not the track itself, but the sounds used. But I can't remember what artist this is! Very frustrating... I know I have a track somewhere with almost the exact same sounds, but a different arrangement and different melodies, so it's probably the same artist.

I'll come back to this thread if/when I figure it out =)

288499[/snapback]

wouldn't it be a Darshan track? some sounds remind me "Duck" and "Navigator" tracks, the bassline too...just an idea.

Edit : it reminded me Total eclipse "chaotic circus" too.

Yes , those typical sounds also reminds me of Darshan's "style".

I have the Awakening album and it's not there.

I also listened to all Darshan's samples avaible at saikosounds and psyshop, not there either.

But I couldn't find any sample of "Duck" so if you still have it in your collection.... ca serait tres, tres, tres sympha si tu pouvais vérifier. :D

Yes , those typical sounds also reminds me of Darshan's "style".

I have the Awakening album and it's not there.

I also listened to all Darshan's samples avaible at saikosounds and psyshop, not there either.

But I couldn't find any sample of "Duck" so if you still have it in your collection.... ca serait tres, tres, tres sympha si tu pouvais vérifier.  :D

288610[/snapback]

sure i have Duck but ce n'est pas ce morceau que tu cherches ;) it's not this one u are lookiing for... sorry :)

sure i have Duck but ce n'est pas ce morceau que tu cherches ;) it's not this one u are lookiing for... sorry :)

288647[/snapback]

:( Merci quand meme.

It seems that it will be a little bit harder than what I thought.

But I won't give up, I must find the name of this track!

I've just added a better quality version here . Just listen to the last 2 minutes of it and I'm sure you will join me in my quest. :)

the more i listen to it the more i really think it's Darshan, even if it reminds me Total eclipse also. But Darshan, if u have not Duck then i am sure you missed other tracks too, cause Duck was pretty well known.

• 1 year later...

I'm moving this to the GENERAL section...

Where is "Man With No Name???" or something like that...

• 1 month later...

file not found either rapidshare and yousendit.. can u resend :)(