Glade Provisions List

Ov3rdos3

Hooray! it appears i will be going to glade this year after all. my gf and i have been putting together a provisions list. if you can think of anything else that would be nice to take with. simply add it here....

also...is anyone driving to glade? we could use a lift :)

Glade Festival Tickets (dont forget these man!)

Tent

Torch

Sleeping Bag

Clothes for all occations

Toiletries - toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant etc.

Facecloth

Toilet Paper

Beer x24 tins

Ganja

Mushies

Insense

Candles

your Ganj Tins (With Rizla, Roach etc.)

Batteries and Extra Batteries for torch

Towel

Swimming Costume (to shower in)

Spending Money

Sunglasses

Suncream

Dinner Tray

Plastic Cups

Cigarettes

Condoms

*is still ignoring all threads refering to Glade*

However if it were another festy you were asking about, I would suggest the following:

Jagermeister :wub:

Deckchair

Flip Flops

Citronella oil (to put off those midges)

Man do you take a dinner tray to festivals??? Hehe dine in stylee!!

I know one thing that's a gripe with this festy is that you can't take your own booze in and they search you at the gates (I think they sell Carlsberg in there). And it's no glass bottles as well. So you might want to take alcohol in plastic bottles hidden in the bottom of your bag or something? Or gaffa tape one of those plastic water carriers to your belly hehehe. Mwah.

Enjoy OD :)

I'm not jealous la la ala la lal a *spins in chair*

*is still ignoring all threads refering to Glade*

However if it were another festy you were asking about, I would suggest the following:

Jagermeister :wub:

Deckchair

Flip Flops

Citronella oil (to put off those midges)

Man do you take a dinner tray to festivals???  Hehe dine in stylee!!

I know one thing that's a gripe with this festy is that you can't take your own booze in and they search you at the gates (I think they sell Carlsberg in there).  And it's no glass bottles as well.  So you might want to take alcohol in plastic bottles hidden in the bottom of your bag or something?  Or gaffa tape one of those plastic water carriers to your belly hehehe.  Mwah.

Enjoy OD :)

I'm not jealous la la ala la lal a *spins in chair*

284475[/snapback]

seriously? they search you. that sucks. oh well ill have to buy booze there then. or smuggle vodka in shampoo bottles.

and the dinner tray is for "a flat surface to cut on" ;) i wont be dining anytime that weekend.

seriously? they search you. that sucks. oh well ill have to buy booze there then. or smuggle vodka in shampoo bottles.

Surely vodka in water bottles! Then you won't be foaming at the mouth when you have that nice vodka and whatever with a twist of shampoo.

Rumour on the street is that the organisers are trying to let each attendee have a personal allowance of alcohol, so that each person can at least take some in. I suspect all this is something to do with their license. Hence the strictness of it all.

and the dinner tray is for "a flat surface to cut on"  ;)  i wont be dining anytime that weekend.

284913[/snapback]

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah I see! I was wondering, I imagined you and your GF sitting there eating your dinner off trays in the middle of the dancefloor. Hehehe. :rolleyes:

OD, just for you, here's an update on what alcohol you can take into the Glade:

From the Glade organisers on their forum:

Howdy,

We have finally got word on the permissable alcohol take ins to the festival.

You will be allowed to bring alcohol into the arena when you arrive from all day Thursday AND up until 12 pm Midday on Friday, when the festival begins and the alcohol license starts.

AFTER MIDDAY FRIDAY NO PERSONAL ALCOHOL CAN BE BROUGHT INTO THE ARENA - THERE WILL BE SECURITY SEARCHES.

There is a limit to what each individual can bring in on the thurs / upto friday midday as follows.

16 cans of beer / cider or plastic bottle equivalent (ie approx 7 Litres)

1 bottle of spirits, decanted into a plastic bottle

2 bottles of wine decanted into plastic bottles.

Security will exercise discretion - ie somebody with a 5L wine wine box but no beer will be alright, for example - PLEASE USE YOUR COMMON SENSE and dont bombard us with questions about this.

NO ALCOHOL CAN BE BROUGHT INTO THE ARENA AFTER MIDDAY FRIDAY.

We realise that this is not ideal, but it is the best we have been able to negotiate and at least means people can have a decent drink on thursday night when the bars are not open / have a stash of beer for the festival.

We realise that it is hard on people arriving after the friday 12pm curfew, but thats the cut off point.

Please understand it has not been easy to get this concession.

Cheers,

Wow, thanks hev. i wa wondering about that last night. and my gf and i were divising methods of smuggling booze into the place (this involved shampoo bottles and pockets sewn to the insides of our trouser bottoms...but yeah)

thats great. im arriving on thursday, so im gonna bring loads of booze with me. plus i managed to organise a lift to glade from some chick. so thats great as well. whoohoo!! glade in 10 days. hooray!! :)

the security guys will be really surprised if they smell my water in glade..

im not planning to take other drugs common to fests (ie chems).. just some reefer and alcohol.

so

as an alcoholic

i ll be bringing some..

if you guys have a hard time look out for me and my tsipouro..