Who's going to SONICA?

I'm going to Sonica 2005, the first italian outdoor festival and I'd like to know who else from here is gonna be there.

I'm probably going by myself :blink: , but for sure having some people to party with would be fun.

So, who's all coming along?

My MSN = rafaelabreu@hotmail.com :lol:

I am still not sure wheter I will manage it cause I've already been to India and Croatia in last 3 months and am going again to Croatia, on their festival, so I'll see about it, if I have money of course too...I would like to go so much, but, TIME...bloody hell...;)

I had an issue with time also, but talked to my boss and all is fine. I have 3 days off haha

It's gonna be a hell of a trip... leaving Rio de Janeiro on Thursday afternoon, arriving in Rome Friday morning, heading to Sonica and back Monday to Lisbon and Lisbon/Rio Tuesday morning.

Wednesday... dead @ work.. tired and thinking "what a shitty life. Why don't I give up my promising future and work at some restaurant and live just fine and having fun.. " but no.. ;) haha we want MORE!

Traaaaaaaaaaance!

Im there dude,

Already got my ticket, my tent.

We coming as a group of about 30people, all from London, not all english people though :)

279669[/snapback]

That's freken great ;)

Where's everyone all from?

Any hot birds? haha

That's freken great ;)

Where's everyone all from?

Any hot birds? haha

280257[/snapback]

There are S.Africans from Cape Town, Brazilians from Sao Paulo, English, Spanish, Australians, Kiwis, German, And even a dude from Japan representing..! :D

The Brazilians are quite cool, some hot chicks in their group :D went out with one of them in Jan/Feb B)

There are S.Africans from Cape Town, Brazilians from Sao Paulo, English, Spanish, Australians, Kiwis, German, And even a dude from Japan representing..! :D

The Brazilians are quite cool, some hot chicks in their group :D went out with one of them in Jan/Feb B)

280330[/snapback]

Sweet.. great crowd..

The greatest people I've met so far were from UK/Australia/NZ and us brazilians hehe

You're to help the image of South Africa ;)

Party up, bro!

When do yo guys arrive in Rome?

I will need a lift to the festival grounds.

Anyone renting cars/caravans/motor homes?

When do yo guys arrive in Rome?

I will need a lift to the festival grounds.

Anyone renting cars/caravans/motor homes?

288072[/snapback]

Im arriving on the 3rd, two days before...going to mess around in Rome, do some touristy stuff, visit my man the pope :P

We hiring cars amongst us, dont know if everyone from our side is though... :huh::)

And we leaving on the 9th, a day after the fest to recover and just chill out i guess..!

Whats everyone elses plans..? :D

so... who´s taking the psynews flag?  B)

285994[/snapback]

I don´t know...but we have a pirate flag with us ;)

Im arriving on the 3rd, two days before...going to mess around in Rome, do some touristy stuff, visit my man the pope :P

We hiring cars amongst us, dont know if everyone from our side is though... :huh:  :)

And we leaving on the 9th, a day after the fest to recover and just chill out i guess..!

Whats everyone elses plans..? :D

288086[/snapback]

we are going to Rome on the 2nd. Going to buzz around there for a couple of days and eat a lot of Pizza and Pasta! ;) We are going home the 13th...a good chill after parties never hurt :)

lol I got to go home to use MSN.

Being an adult (I'm only 22, fuck this!) sucks haha

;) Talk to you later, bro!

Anyone leaving from Rome that could give me a lift? I'll carry only a backpack and my tent..

I'll chip in some $$ for gas ;)

Me and around 400 other Greek guys and girls :)

292727[/snapback]

400 ??

Holy shit.. haha Greek Invasion :)

Well.. any chance any of you 400 could give me a lift? I'm sure 400 people should have tons of cars or at least company for train/bus rides hehe