New Tune: "Genetisis"

Hi,

again I got a new tune for you :)

It's called "Genetisis" and it's a driving, hard and trippy tune with both Goa and Psy elements. And it's quite dark, so I suppose you can say I returned to my usual style on this one. The bassline is a bit different though and some kind of experiment, let me know what you think about it.

I did almost all of the synths with ReFX Vanguard, except the pads and atmosphere which were done in Spectrasonics Atmosphere.

I got inspiration from my thoughts about genetic engineering and man trying to play god. This track is meant to express both fear and and hope about the coming new era.

Title: Genetisis

Length: 8:01

Bitrate: 192 kbps

Filesize: ~11MB

The link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_genetisis.mp3

Enjoy the tune :)

your song is not my favourite style, so I will be fair and won't comment ;)

what I will say is that your production skillz still astound me :) I am listening to it on a little mono speaker on a G5 ( ultimate test! ) and it sounds great.

gonna have to drive down to Cologne so you can show me some Skillz and tips!

Good sounds, great flow!

First song i heard from you and im really impressed! nice feeling that doesn't get disturbed.

I wouldn't call it dark though because that makes it sound like it's a boring "night time stomper" with bass, drums and chirps and clicks. It's not that, it's a great melodic sound with oldschool feeling and good melody enhancing chirps and clicks!

The bass reminds me of hallucinogen, i will try to find the song i'm thinking of.

EDIT: the song with similar bass was bubble'n'tweak. although that bass is not as similar as i thought. Anyway, the bass rocks and is very hypnotic and not boring fullon-ish.

GREAT work!