peter and the wolf

Guest lespagnol

I ve listened to it last night and I ve fund it amazing!!!When I was very young I was listening to it fast every week and today I think that this sort of music has participed to my trance enjoyment.Each instrument represents a character so that you can imagine a whole story in your head.Peter an dthe wolf represents more than a simple song ,It s a sort of "mental learning of music"...You ,listeners of the world ,do you have listened to it at school????

when i was a child i had a tape with this music too. i liked it very much but somehow i´ve lost it. i don´t know if this tape has influenced the way i listen to music but it sure was a good experience... i also had to say that i liked the second side of the tape more. it was something with animals (maybe carneval of the animals), i can´t remember if they were playing circus or the four seasons or something like that but i think they were in a theather or something. anyway, there were some groups of animals, representing something and for each group of animals was standing a classical song. the songs on the tape were the best classical music i ever heard. i´d die to know which songs that were...

Guest bugbread

That was probably "Saint Saens - Carnival of the Animals". I have a CD of Peter and the Wolf, and the second half is Saint Saens. I actually prefer that part, but they're both great.

The Peter and the Wolf with the Disney narration is also surprisingly good. That's the version I had when I was a kid.

NP: Nothing - I'm at work.

Yup... I grew up on this too - an old vinyl my dad gave me when I was 3 I think...

bomble

Guest reece

indeed the benza track is wickid!!!

it will be released on demon tea, either on the benza album, or the ozzie goodnessness compilation.

:-)

Guest bugbread

Yeesh!! And I'm probably gonna see Benza and Mr. Peculiar live next month. Hope he plays it!

And you do a good job, too, Mr. Peculiar!

By the way, let Benza know that his name means "toilet seat" in Japanese, because he's probably gonna be hearing a lot of jokes once he gets here.

NP: Bugbread - Hotakayama

Guest mr peculiar

hahahahah

ill tell benza that

hehe

BOM SHANKAR =====--------bugbreed

i look forward to playing there i can tell you ;)