Need to find a very hard ID! Plz!

Prio Alea

Alright I was on Trolltyg yesterday, the biggest outdoor/wood psyparty in Sweden.

I heard this awesome track and I'll try and describe it.

It had this bell(ish) synth that played a "falling" melody for like 8 beats on every kick beat. So there was a note (only then) on every kick.

It also had a really driving and fast bassline.

The melody wasn't present all the time, just sometimes.

There couldn't be too many psytrance tracks with a "bellish" synth melody hitting once every beat.

:)

Alright I was on Trolltyg yesterday, the biggest outdoor/wood psyparty in Sweden.

I heard this awesome track and I'll try and describe it.

It had this bell(ish) synth that played a "falling" melody for like 8 beats on every kick beat. So there was a note (only then) on every kick.

It also had a really driving and fast bassline.

The melody wasn't present all the time, just sometimes.

There couldn't be too many psytrance tracks with a "bellish" synth melody hitting once every beat.

:)

269226[/snapback]

No clue...

Why didn´t you ask the dj that played it? :blink:

Cheers!

Hey there!..thanks for your interest :) ..the track in question was made by Grimace and named Psycherobics part 2. A fresh talented producer from my home town, Montreal, Canada. It is still unreleased but judging the response of the crowd at TrollTyg (they totally went nuts), I feel it won't be long before it will be! I hope you enjoyed the party as much as I did, I look forward to playing again nextyear!! :). -Kalan aka Dj Br34th3 www.Phonolite.ca djbr34th3@hotmail.com

Hey there!..thanks for your interest :) ..the track in question was made by Grimace and named Psycherobics part 2. A fresh talented producer from my home town, Montreal, Canada. It is still unreleased but judging the response of the crowd at TrollTyg (they totally went nuts), I feel it won't be long before it will be! I hope you enjoyed the party as much as I did, I look forward to playing again nextyear!! :). -Kalan aka Dj Br34th3  www.Phonolite.ca  djbr34th3@hotmail.com

269804[/snapback]

Thanks, my friend (seance) had a email convo with you. :)

It's a bad ass tune no doubt! :o

And I had a great time! I sure has gotten the taste for open air parties now! And you played some damn good stompers too! ;)

Hey!, so far there is no confirmation on a release date...actually Im pretty sure its still available if any labels would be interrested in releasing it. Ill ask If there is a possibility of a pre-release version so you guys can hear it, it might be in mp3 though. Ive played it in a few other parties and must say... Its a killer!..the floor really lights up when I drop it. pure! -Kalan aka Dj Br34th3

• 1 month later...

Hey!, so far there is no confirmation on a release date...actually Im pretty sure its still available if any labels would be interrested in releasing it.  Ill ask If there is a possibility of a pre-release version so you guys can hear it, it might be in mp3 though.  Ive played it in a few other parties and must say... Its a killer!..the floor really lights up when I drop it.  pure! -Kalan aka Dj Br34th3

275704[/snapback]

Ah, missed this. I hope it works out! He deserves to be signed!

A preview wouldn't be too shabby either... ;)