new tune (Deep Space Dark Psy)

Heya,

"long time" ago since I have posted my last release here. I am working on two collabs and my first album (which will feature some dark, trippy and driving epic goa tracks).

However, this time I felt some motivation to create a Dark Psy tune. It is called Black Hole and like its name suggests, it is an atmospheric deep space psy tune with focus on the ambience. I starts of mellow and with various tribal perc elements until it releases its full power in an kinda epic climax. I made this one with Fruity Loops Studio 5, ReFX Vanguard, KarmaKiller (a free VST synth), Linplug Albino and last but not least Spectrasonics Atmosphere which provided the pads and ambience. Samples used are from "2001"

So, here's the link to the file (9:18, 192kbps, ~13MB):

Download Cybernetika - Black Hole

Hope you like it, comments as always wanted and appreciated :)

So, here's the link to the file (9:18, 192kbps, ~13MB):

Download Cybernetika - Black Hole

Hope you like it, comments as always wanted and appreciated :)

266622[/snapback]

Love the atmosphere at the start of this track, and the kick when it comes in. For me it seems to take a bit too long to get going (but then at 9 minutes I guess it can take it's time). Yeah overall I love the atmosphere that runs through this. (the ticking cymbal gets a bit much on these little crappy speakers though).

One thing though, (and this isn't a critism of the tune !) isn't there an awefull lot of this stuff that uses NASA or NASA like sample ?

Andy

great track. good atmosphere! do you have the full version of vanguard? mine doesnt seem to save my settings. vanguard is great vst too! may have to buy it. i like the slight tribal-ness to it. space tribes? alien tribes? :D:D definately picks up nice. i personally like the slow build up to crazyness, and this track delivers :) the vocal sample at 5:00 is a tad hard to hear, maybe you can fix that.

overall, very nice track. you have a label? if not i wouldnt doubt if you get one at some point, great talent! :)

whatd you use for that bassline?

hi as said grreat athmospheres,,, th sample i find it suitable... the bass seems a litlle thick though compared to the rest of the sound,,, maybe u colud weor the eq more. are u using monitorss, cause that may be the whole isssue

well good luck and kkeep on with the dark progressive grooveee

:ph34r:

cheers

:D