• CLUB
    • BEACH
    • FOREST
    • PLATEAU
    • STREET
    • HOUSE
    • CASTLE
    • BACKYARD

yeah the swiss alps. the party was at 2300m and you had an almost 360° panaroma view :rolleyes:

here you can see the party place from above

258770[/snapback]

Was that the one with X- Dream, Psysex, etc? It was a great party indeed, yet I prefer a deep forest anyway. :)

bazooko, that is one great place beside that castle ! It looks just perfect ! Huh, I want to be on one of those parties... :(

WOW, the castle looks great.

If there's ever a party again over there...

PM plz

259199[/snapback]

i will :)

Was that the one with X- Dream, Psysex, etc? It was a great party indeed

258952[/snapback]

yes, thats the party i was talking about. but dont forget james monroe, total eclipse, haldolium and feuerhake ;) im not sure if all the pics are from that weekend though...

bazooko, that is one great place beside that castle ! It looks just perfect ! Huh, I want to be on one of those parties... :(

259199[/snapback]

so come visit us sometime in the future! there are many nice parties over the summer...

You are organising up there during the summer ? Wow ! When is the next party you're planning to make ? Tell me dates ! :P So, are they 2 days parties or just one night ? Tell me more about it...;)

You are organising up there during the summer ? Wow ! When is the next party you're planning to make ? Tell me dates ! :P So, are they 2 days parties or just one night ? Tell me more about it...;)

259208[/snapback]

no im not organising anything sorry :blink:

i meant visit us here in little switzerland :) (in fact im from germany but as the swiss party scene is much better than the one in south germany where i live im mostly on swiss parties)

the big parties are mostly 2 nights (so 3days :P)

im sure there will be parties at the location shown on the pics - there were several over the last years.

Ok then, please inform me before anything is organised cause I wouldn't mind if I have the money then to go and be at that beautiful spot for party...;)