Saikosounds -- very unimpressed!

Guest rx7style

This has happened to me every time I've ordered from this place. I select the "5 day air courier" method, and I wait weeks. I made two 10+ CD and EP orders over 1 month ago, and haven't received anything yet. Is there a place to order that's as inexpensive as Saikosounds, but delivers ontime? I get tired of waiting when I have paid extra for faster service...

Anyone else have this experience? Repeatedly?

Guest rx7style

Who are you telling me to chill? No wonder it's easy for you to get CD's, your from NZ!!! Not too far away, unlike me.

And excuse me for complaining when I pay for 5 day shipping, and wait for over 3 weeks! Would you be happy with that? Get off my case... if you don't have anything good to say, shut the hell up!

Guest rx7style

Perhaps people who aren't from New Zealand could respond to tell me what their wait times have been like from Saikosounds??

Duuuuh, of course it's easy to ship from Hong Kong to NZ UBS!!!

Try Psyshop, i've ordered from them about five times in the last year and always i get my shipment in about a week. All were correct, no scratched records, no problems. I could be lucky though.

God Take A Deep Breath!! I order through a shop here in my town and wait up to 2 months!! I ordered a copy of the new version of Dark Soho inAugust and they still haven;t got it in! I son't whine about it, it is coming from probably some far off place that takes ages to get here! If you are so angry , email saikosounds management, don;t tkae it out onus, it's not our fault you paid the extra money for a service that was not provided, t is Saikosonds! Use your brains, not your dick!

Guest rx7style

I've waited almost 12 months after ordering stuff from "music shops" here... that's why I don't do it anymore. I wanted some of those EP's I ordered for my set LAST weekend, and they didn't arrive. I make money with music, and when it doesn't arrive in the time specified by the order, I'm not happy. If I don't have enough new material for my sets, I'm not happy. I don't think they'll arrive this week either -- and that's another weekend gone by where I don't have newer material for my set...

Why should I take a deep breath Mike D? Who says I'm thinking with my dick -- and what the hell does that mean in regards to ordering psytrance records? Please don't talk with my anymore. I don't want your input.

Guest brandon

I'm also from North America, the U.S. on the east coast, and the longest its taken for a saikosounds delivery to get here is 2 weeks maybe? The fastest was like 4 days...so I haven't had any bad shipping experiences with them :)

Guest Eshanti Brahman

I live in Norway and I got it ten days later....so I am happy with Saikosounds.

Only problem is I dont know how to order clothing because there are no orderform or a shopping cart for clothing :-(

Guest Phaedrus

I agree with Mark, I use psyshop and have never had problems. The CDs are under $12 US (minus shipping). My last order was 6 cds for $80 (shipping included). It does not get much cheaper than that.

I have never ordered from saikosounds on principle - I don't like the way their site is laid out...maybe I am a snob about that though since it is my profession.

Guest AtomicCow

I ordered from Saikosounds twice and both times it took around 5 days for it to get to me. I live on the East Coast of USA. Maybe it was because your order was so big....or it looked suspicious to customs?

Guest AtomikElf

what'd i tell ya?? same thing happened to a buddy of mine......he waited 2 months for 2 cd's. i'd rather pay an extra $5 or whatever at chaosexistence than save $5 and wait 2 months. fugg datt ¦)

Guest Planet JASE

Surely the shipping problems might have something to do with the postal system in each country? Saikosounds might send it by 5 day mail but because of customs it might take longer?

I never received poor service or shipping from them. But... I do live in Australia...

Dunno, just a thought.

Planet JASE

Guest Jikkenteki

I order from both Psy-shop and Saiko Sounds. Psy-Shop is faster (about a week), but not as good of a selection. All my orders from Saiko Sounds arrive with in two weeks (to the midwest in the US). I've yet to have any problems with either of them.

Yeah, sounds like it might be a customs thing. And I know how INCREDIBLY frustrating it can get to wait too long to receive something, especially when there's no communication between yourself and the company, despite your best efforts.

However, both Saikosounds and Psyshop deliver to the Midwest, US in less than 2 weeks.

I agree, too, that Saikosounds' website is tiresome to wade through, but you really can't beat those prices or that selection from my experience. ;) EA

i have used psyshop and saikosounds both several times and both are very good in my opinion. for both shops it took about a week so get my stuff. i live in switzerland by the way. i really don't know why they fucked up your order, normaly they seem to be very good.

hey mike d you must get sick of moderating your comments out of this forum....

you have some major fowl comments sometimes that are so out of context.....

now that you are a moderator you should use your brains more hey...

Guest Avneesh

Cairo, Egypt..

i know all about the pains and agonies u face Rx7style..it takes about 2 weeks MINIMUM for CDs to get here from both saiko an psyshop

haha

i'm from canada

toronto actually - which is further east from you and thus further away

the package they sent went out last friday and arrived yesterday. that's basically 3 days [not counting the weekend] and they've ALWAYS been this quick... maybe they read this forum and like to antagonize you? ;)

Guest Slidingtrancer

U know what I'll do when I finished my study and have a job for 10 years, I'll quit it and go and serve you irritating people and ur children by starting a GOOD psyshop, which is local as well as international. In the meantime I'll make a living by making great music I will also sell.

STOP whining, I've waited 1 year for my Classical Mushroom to arrive