PSY 2K - 3tr sampler maxie

I bought that maxi only for that Infected mushroom track, and it's virtually unplayable. There has been some printing error with the sticker or something. Logo side has infected track, although info side claims that it would be on info side. And there are *two* labelstickers on the logo side, SIDE BY SIDE, yes, the other one is on track. Every time stylus crosses it, it makes annoying noise.

Is this normal? Anyone else got this vinyl, and is it okay ro what?

mh, this is very strange. i also have this ep and all the tracks are fine on my vinyl. maybe you got a very special limited edition?! ;-)

have you tried to remove the second labelsticker and to clean the vinyl that lies undert it? maybe this would help.

Guest smg_

Hmm, on your version infected track is on info side?

Anyways, I think it's misprint. Otherwise it would be fine, and it looks cool... but the sound is fucked. On some silent parts, like in the beginning of final build, it sounds really annoying, but luckily that "extra-sound" is inaudible on some more aggressive parts with more sounds layered.

About removing the sticker, I think not. First, it's just as easy to remove it as it would to remove normal labelsticker from vinyl, impossible it is (?!). And second, if I get it removed, will some of the sound go with it? I dunno... I'd rather have this sucky version though than the infected track with last 6 minutes removed =)~...

What do you guys think, is there any warranty for records like this? Will psyshop provide me with proper version without any extra costs?

Hey Mik... Too bad about the defective vinyl... Send it back to Psyshop... They are obliged to give you a new one, as the one you have now is virtually worthless... Just mail them, and explain, and I'm sure they'll replace it for you!

Good luck my friend!

DeathPosture

Ps: Hopefully you got my last LOOOOONG e-mail?... Oh, and did you get the package yet??

basilisk, ok for misprint of the side, but not position. I think should not be on the track section ;)

Martin: I received your package yesterday (monday), I'll mail you soon about it.

And then, I'm not so sure about psyshop, their customer service is pathetic, they never even reply my mails, which is a pity, cause I otherwise think they're the best online shop. I think its a lost cause to even try to get it changed. Besides... I think they will make me pay the postage to both directions, and no, I'm not gonna do it. I will get 2 new double lp albums for the price of postage.