Infected Mushroom Live

Electric Calm

Infected Mushroom is going to play a live set in Sweden along with several other bands on a festival called "Arvika". More information can be found on http://www.arvikafestivalen.se that is, if you can read swedish <_<

I'm planning to go there since i'm a huge IM fan and would appreciate any additional information about this happening. I know it's not the best place to see IM, beacause there are pop artists like Annie and New Order in the lineup, but for me this is a rare opportunity to see IM live, since I don't have the money for a trip to Israel.

Infected Mushroom is going to play a live set in Sweden along with several other bands on a festival called "Arvika". More information can be found on http://www.arvikafestivalen.se that is, if you can read swedish  <_<

I'm planning to go there since i'm a huge IM fan and would appreciate any additional information about this happening. I know it's not the best place to see IM, beacause there are pop artists like Annie and New Order in the lineup, but for me this is a rare opportunity to see IM live, since I don't have the money for a trip to Israel.

251135[/snapback]

I'm going there too, for sure! I'll be the third time for me (:

• 1 month later...

For the guy complaining about "Give me tha taxi numbah" crap, their live in Brazil this May was absolutely melodic. All their tracks were played like they were all remixed... For example, "I WISH" was played far from Skazi's mix, with loads of effects but it sounded very clean and powerful.

Best live I've seen so far.

last time i saw infected live in london was for the opening of the im the mod... it sucked donkey balls... i mean they just suckeddddd, uff... thank god psycraft, eyal and dali, were playing too... they had everyone bouncing of the walls... :)