Aavepyörä - Eletro fluoro punx

jajajaa, very good mix of goa trance and more typical Suomisaundi :)

You are lucky, this weekend we had 3 finnish live acts here and I played a 100% Suomisaundi set, so I'm still into it, well, your music would have fit my set perfectly! Nice use of acid-like sounds, extremely psychedelic and forest style :)

favourite tracks, nr 2 (typical Suomisaundi) and 7 ("normal" goa trance) :)

the only thing that could have been a little better is a little play in the tempo (I like that) and some jazz stuff or something in the typical suomi tracks, it gives them an alien feeling, but still this is good enough for a professional release! (send your stuff to Exogenic)

jajajaa, very good mix of goa trance and more typical Suomisaundi :)

Nice use of acid-like sounds, extremely psychedelic and forest style :)

the only thing that could have been a little better is a little play in the tempo (I like that)

Hmm, there is shuffle and somewhat in many of the tracks altough I don't usually make it completely over the top... And I don't like the typical suomisoundi so much myself, too messed up :P I like to think that the weird influences come from SID-tunes and oldschool tracker music... Altough of course I'm affected by local sounds, there's no escaping.

And thanks for the kind words :)