Is this melodic enought?

Guest L25

There is a new comp called The Martin Fitzgerald File by Electric Power Pole label wich is expected to be released in april 30.

It is a morning prog comp wich by the samples sounds really good.

The luna spice track is amazing, and sounds to be the best track of this comp.

But what i really want to talk about, is the aussie Third Drop Reflection - Lucid Dreaming Part 2 track. This is a melodic-uplifting track with some nice girl singing in the end of the sample. Very good imo. And if you didnt knew, knows now that i dont like melodic-uplifting psytrance, especially with girls singing, but this song has all that and i still like it, and what is even worst is that the construction of the song is very mainstream, is not like Etnoscope- Sunrise for expl ( wich is also morning with girl singing ,i also like this one, but this is one at least has a unique constuction and a tribal feeling) and still.... i like it. And i want to know what do you guys think of this track.

All you melodies freaks could tell me if this is melodic enought? Or this a bad morning track that only a idiot who doesnt know shit about morning could like this one? :lol:

Listen to the sample in this link:

Saiko Sounds

• 5 months later...

hey man

rob from e.p.p.records - happy to hear u like our comp - looks like u wrote this post a while back now, and we were expecting to release it a lot sooner to but finally it is now available on saikosounds and psyshop to purchase :)

stay tuned for future releases from e.p.p.r which we plan to be more efficient in getting out in the near future ;)

also very soon our website will be up at www.electricpowerpole.com

third drop reflection is our most full on and melodic artist and the music he is coming out with now is only getting better - is good to hear that you like what he's doing even though his style is not really to your interest :) i think that is a big compliment to him so thankyou!!!

peace in da middle east hehe

~e.p.p.rob

:blink:

Samples sound so fukcing cool! Especially Luna Spice.

I didn't give it enough attantion @ saiko's 'coming soon' due to stupid name (imo). Now I see that I was wrong and maybe even stupid.

But who's that Martin Fitzgerald anyway? <_<

Great to hear that this album was released :)

:blink:

Samples sound so fukcing cool! Especially Luna Spice.

I didn't give it enough attantion @ saiko's 'coming soon' due to stupid name (imo). Now I see that I was wrong and maybe even stupid.

But who's that Martin Fitzgerald anyway?  <_<

353020[/snapback]

I totaly agree

This album has what its probalby the best progressive track of the year, i even made a topic about it. There was a time, that i was addicted to that sample, so freaking great it is! And the Third drop reflection its great too

L25 is back?  :blink:

353131[/snapback]

No he is not back ;)

this is from way back

April material