My recent track.

This one really has a groovy flow... the way of combining random(?) pitches of the same sound reminds me of better Infected tracks.

Repeat: really groovy. You really seem to have a feeling for rhythm.

What could be better? I think the melodies could be louder in the end. More distinguished from the rest.

This is around the second best track I've heard on this board. :)

Thnkx a lot for your comments. I´m working on a good masterizing for this music. And what a about the kick and the bass ?

This one really has a groovy flow... the way of combining random(?) pitches of the same sound reminds me of better Infected tracks.

Repeat: really groovy. You really seem to have a feeling for rhythm.

What could be better? I think the melodies could be louder in the end. More distinguished from the rest.

This is around the second best track I've heard on this board.  :)

245551[/snapback]

Guest .::E.P

Now first I want to say that this gnere it's not at all my cup of tea. So I wont comment on the style itself (or wil i? hehe) but just coment on the production.

But I do have to be honest and say that I tend to think your copying other artist a bit too much here.. Especially Infected and Wizzy. And the bass is a bit too obvious to me. But I guess this genre need the same bass in all tracks ;)

Basically I think it would suit you to find your own style so you don't fall into the trap all other 99.9% Full ON'er end up in - the "we all sound the same" trap.

You do have a talent and your overall sound production is good even though I think it tend to be alittle too dry. A bigger sound production would be cool. SO basically all I have to say is. Find your own style and go for it. But don't jump on the bandwagon and release your music too fast with some lable that are happy to release whatever that come their way as much aspossible (quantity over quality labels). Wait a while or even longer and improve and find your own style and then find a label that suit you. This way you'll have a chance to stand out from the rest of the clones out there.

Good luck

But  Thankx for your comment your advice, but im thinking your are doing a very simple analisys of a complex thing.

246664[/snapback]

I listened to your track and that's what I got out of it.. To me is too much of the same as all the rest in the Full On scene. That's what I think and hear in your music. Sorry if that was not what you wanted to hear.

There's nothing simple in my "analysis" of your music.

cetranlien

If EP says it sounds like Wizzy Noise, take it as a compliment man! They rock!

I wrote a track last year and gave it to a DJ connection of mine. He said it sounded like CPU! I thought it was a bad thing, but it wasn't because this dude liked to mix CPU in his sets. So my track and the CPU track go well together! What more could a psy DJ want??!!!! Consistency! He actually gave me a major compliment. And was very pleased I gave him the tune.

So take it the right way!

Anyways. You will still develop your own style, as will I. We are all learning. I know EP complains about clones, but hey, they are getting recording contracts and there is a major demand for their music right now :P .

And the party crowd don't honestly give a shit about who's copying who, or what track rips off another track. They just want rocking beats to dance their asses off!

Keep it up. And stay inspired ;)

I know EP complains about clones, but hey, they are getting recording contracts and there is a major demand for their music right now :P

247142[/snapback]

It's not the hardest thing in the world to get a contact in this amaturish scene. It's actually way too easy!

cetranlien

If EP says it sounds like Wizzy Noise, take it as a compliment man! They rock!

I wrote a track last year and gave it to a DJ connection of mine. He said it sounded like CPU! I thought it was a bad thing, but it wasn't because this dude liked to mix CPU in his sets. So my track and the CPU track go well together! What more could a psy DJ want??!!!! Consistency! He actually gave me a major compliment. And was very pleased I gave him the tune.

So take it the right way!

Anyways. You will still develop your own style, as will I. We are all learning. I know EP complains about clones, but hey, they are getting recording contracts and there is a major demand for their music right now :P .

And the party crowd don't honestly give a shit about who's copying who, or what track rips off another track. They just want rocking beats to dance their asses off!

Keep it up. And stay inspired ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>