Xenomorph 3rd album

nervgaz

i'm waiting for this one... we'll see... from what he has shown in the past on nowhereland and multiple personalities... his new style seems pretty much developed and im not sure we'll get something radically different from it... if you are really interested check out those two tracks they might give you a general direction of where he is heading... (for better or wose)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his new tracks appearing on those compilations lately are rather dull and unoriginal/the usual stuff you hear on a average compilation... if you ask me, can't really hear it is him at all... though i did enjoy his track on VA / Multiple Personalities

his new tracks appearing on those compilations lately are rather dull and unoriginal/the usual stuff you hear on a average compilation... if you ask me, can't really hear it is him at all... though i did enjoy his track on VA / Multiple Personalities

310354[/snapback]

i did too! i thought it was bit more developed than the one in nowhereland... you can read the rest in the review ;)

i did too! i thought it was bit more developed than the one in nowhereland... you can read the rest in the review ;)

310355[/snapback]

The one on nowhereland was horrible imo, boring/dull/nothing happened, not the Xenomorph style you used to hear, but in fact that whole compilation lacked great tunes... i'm still very curious about the upcoming album but i'm afraid it won't be that original anymore as his other 2 albums... instead my hopes go out to the Derango album ;)

The one on nowhereland was horrible imo, boring/dull/nothing happened, not the Xenomorph style you used to hear, but in fact that whole compilation lacked great tunes... i'm still very curious about the upcoming album but i'm afraid it won't be that original anymore as his other 2 albums... instead my hopes go out to the Derango album ;)

310356[/snapback]

agreed... aprooved!

I kind of agree with old hallucinogen being darker than xenomorph. good analogy with the movies, xenomorph - freddy vs jason...old hallucinogen - silence of the lambs.

Im not sure lone deranger is the best example though, the soothsayer lysergic warning rmx is darker than anything ive heard from xenomorph.

dark is obviously quite subjective though, even mubali's stuff i really dont think of as dark, its just powerfull kickass psytrance.

ghreg on earth though, his stuff is pure fucking evil in can.

The soothsayer lysergic warning rmx is darker than anything ive heard from xenomorph.

310372[/snapback]

Oh yeah !

That track is pure perfection...the darkest, deepest trance I've heard from him....GREAT !