Dark Soho Forum

vercetti

I don't know what dark soho were on when they made "light in the dark", but it sure as hell don't sound like dark soho. I hate that album, which is funny because "combustion" is like one of my top 10 albums of all time.

I mostly don't get the point a darks shoho forum...

talking about dark soho all the time can't be that interesiting...

llike the infected forum it's stupid imho sorry :(

long way home. masterpiece.

240460[/snapback]

couldnt agree more .

I was waiting for the new dark soho album for a while and I can say I was a lot dispointed !! I knew that they'll change style for the new album, but this is just poor and non-innovative music. It sounds like the hundred of ohters albums that I'll not buy.

I understand that maybe they were bored of their old style and they wanna try something new, but some artists are just good in one style I guest :)

That was something I noticed with the 2 previous album, some of the track are in my top ten of the most powerfull track I've ever heard and others "like Noise 6", are just sooooo boooring....always the same 3 sounds for a 10 min tracks...And Light in the dark is an album with all those boring track exept one ?!

Long way home.

Anyway, their 2 first cd were amasing, light in the dark is....: just boring!!!

Nervgaz