Another new track

Apart from the main theme, the other sounds are also well combined. It`s pleasant to listen to. :):) Only in the beginning it can be seen it`s made with Fruity Loops - no matter, I myself work with FLP and can understand you :)

I don't really like the first sounds (bass and gong thingy) so making those sound less 'cheap' or replacing them would be a big improvemnt.

I like the percussion the starts in the beginning of the track with the changing pitch, well done, and the bassdrum is good too.

Very nice and spacy melody, just dreamy with that sound and lots of reverb :lol:

the melody that comes in later has some very high pitched sounds, maybe you could trim it down a bit with a equalizer so that the highest sounds 'sting' a little less. like I said to someone else; when played at higher volume such high pitched sound are unpleasant for the ear. it's only in the beginning of that second melody though.

I think the instruments in the beginning aren`t really goaish. What about some real background goa tune ?

Something concerning this page - soundclick.com - I`ve already downloaded two tracks from it and they are fucked up - they are only long about 1/3 of the real length :blink::blink: I don`t know where the problem is ....

there, where the big reverb (at around 01:58) kicked in this track made me smile! :)

for me too the beginning is sounding a bit too "cheap". and throughout there's some inconsistency for my ear. the sounds are clear and distinct. even too much maybe? it sounds a bit too plastic for my liking. maybe add something to the background? and the ending is abrupt!

i like more delicate and intensive build-ups and the feeling of "floating". hmm...i'm really no professional so my explanations probably sound strange. :) i'd like to go on further but i'm having difficulties finding the appropriate words...

hope this wasn't too negative to hear! in that case browse back to he first line! :)

and hey, your other tracks are good. had them playing there in tha background and it was okay until i started wondering what's this sounding and feeling so good...? it's your Noon Lake. really nice. :)

there, where the big reverb (at around 01:58) kicked in this track made me smile! :)

for me too the beginning is sounding a bit too "cheap". and throughout there's some inconsistency for my ear. the sounds are clear and distinct. even too much maybe? it sounds a bit too plastic for my liking. maybe add something to the background? and the ending is abrupt!

i like more delicate and intensive build-ups and the feeling of "floating".  hmm...i'm really no professional so my explanations probably sound strange. :) i'd like to go on further but i'm having difficulties finding the appropriate words...

hope this wasn't too negative to hear! in that case browse back to he first line! :)

and hey, your other tracks are good. had them playing there in tha background and it was okay until i started wondering what's this sounding and feeling so good...? it's your Noon Lake. really nice. :)

242680[/snapback]

No, not at all too negative! I am aware that the beginning sounds cheap, and am now working on drowning it in effectes & stuff. :)

Also, thanks for liking Noon Lake. That's the track I've worked on the most and IMHO the style I do best. And in case you're interested, I've got some similar ones. :) One even has a piano and some poetry...

Hi! I listened to "crunchy dreams", the main thing i noticed was the bass, it doesn't sound right. First of all i think you should use a more clean bass sound, the one that comes in at 0:14 and continues throughout the track is pretty anoying to me. It sounds like it's somewhere between C and C#. I would prefer a cleaner sounding bass at G#. I think it would sound much better if you fixed this.

Then i saw the vnvmods recommendation about "noon lake" and decided to try that one out too. Its very nice, i think this is your style. It reminds me of early-mid ninties trance, it has a lot of feeling. Sounqualitywise it could be better but im not a fan of todays superclean productions either, you should get some old used synths hook them up with your computer. I think that would fit perfectly. :)

Nice work!