It's a period...

Guest Rain

something just enlightement me...

I maybe late but just realize that all that typical morning fullon is just a period in the evolution of psy trance...

I'm no bashing off fullon guy !!! I'm just not into morning fullon that's all...

I believe that their is to much fullon created lately but I'm not against it...

just when you are in that time period you think everything is always going to be that way until the end of days...

that's a feeling we all experience in life too...

Like when you are depressed you think things will never change in a good way but 24 hours later you are back smiling again...

Everything passes away, everything fades away and new things come instead...

Just like goatrance and then psychedelic trance, fullon is the mainstream but won't be the mainstream forever...

I always knew that but didn't realize it that hard until today...

I still believe in the evolution of psytrance (I lost my faith a bit in the beginning of 2004)... and I'm not saying you don't ;)

it's safe and I'm glad to put such a feeling in perspective and look at it a different positive way...

grtr rain :)

something just enlightement me...

I maybe late but just realize that all that typical morning fullon is just a period in the evolution of psy trance...

I'm no bashing off fullon guy !!!  I'm just not into morning fullon that's all...

I believe that their is to much fullon created lately but I'm not against it...

just when you are in that time period you think everything is always going to be that way until the end of days...

that's a feeling we all experience in life too...

Like when you are depressed you think things will never change in a good way but 24 hours later you are back smiling again...

Everything passes away, everything fades away and new things come instead...

Just like goatrance and then psychedelic trance, fullon is the mainstream but won't be the mainstream forever...

I always knew that but didn't realize it that hard until today...

I still believe in the evolution of psytrance (I lost my faith a bit in the beginning of 2004)... and I'm not saying you don't  ;)

it's safe and I'm glad to put such a feeling in perspective and look at it a different positive way...

grtr rain  :)

234966[/snapback]

Yes, the only constant in live is - CHANGE -

In the same way, a lot of progressive acts have evolved too.

& many people who really liked Haldolium, X-dream or SBK back in 2001 think their current music sucks!

But what they fail to see was that this people were always trying to do something new & therefor wouldn't & couldn't keep making the same stuff for the last 4 years.

That's why there is so little so called "minimal" od "psytek" coming out these days & so much "dark psy" imho. The feeling behind those styles of music is the same, I think.

So enjoy the music of yesterday but always keep an open mind (or ear ;) ) for the music of tomorrow!

Or maybe you're just growing old, Rain :P ?

Guest al3xandar

What is FullOn nowadays? Is it trance?

Does the full-on involve vocal leads? I ask this because I got no Idea what is fullOn as we know it today..is it Astrix' bassline? Alien Projects climax? IM melodies? Skazi's monothony? Or it is everything about money and 'name'...

Geez..

Viva La Goverdhan Trance !!!

Great point Rain!

Its true. All of it. None of it. Anything. Everything. Nothing lasts forever, at least not to most peoples knowledge in this world.

Which means Goatrance too has come and gone. It will never die in spirit, and while occasional products will come along, the old times will never be again. Its over, and as you mentioned; perspective; to look at the glass as half-full in stead of half-empty. I'm glad the old days lasted as long as they did! We should all be so thankful.

And with today. This Full On thing will fade, as minimal faded, and as one day music will fade, but now and soon later is not that day.

We get so caught up that most times that like you said, we percieve something to be forever, just by basing an observation or a feeling on the present; the moment.

Its all very silly really. How we get so worked up, fixated, stressed-out, unsure, emotional, influenced over such small things; things we can't change but simply are.

Good thread. One of the "necessary ones." :)

What is FullOn nowadays? Is it trance?

Does the full-on involve vocal leads? I ask this because I got no Idea what is fullOn as we know it today..is it Astrix' bassline? Alien Projects climax? IM melodies? Skazi's monothony? Or it is everything about money and 'name'...

Geez..

Viva La Goverdhan Trance !!!

235403[/snapback]

Astrix - Artcore is full-on.

Skazi , gms/1200mics are fullon

i usually judge it from the bassline but generally from the whole track.