VA - The Voice of Buddha

AmithabaBuddha

anyone heard this one?

this compilation in fact is an album made by the same guy as various artist names , Kevin Olsen is his name.

He appears on World of Goa-Trance compilations aswell.

His style is clean simple and fullon TB-303!

It makes me go MADDDDDDD!

Try it and youll see...

Here´s the Tracklist in case someone of you wants to get this album.

1. Carbon Dioxide - Amenia

2. Zillion

3. Subconsciousness - Ziax

4. Nevertheless

5. Psychosis

6. Dishonesty

7. Indestructible

8. Symptomatic - Whonic

9. Ready for Action - Steam

10. Insanity

cheers. B)

Progressive Goa Trance?

Hmm, now that's a bit tricky.

What do you mean with that?

Progressive trance with some Goa elements or new Goa Trance style ("New Goa" I call it,tracks like Pendulum from 4CN)?

Progressive Goa Trance?

Hmm, now that's a bit tricky.

What do you mean with that?

Progressive trance with some Goa elements or new Goa Trance style ("New Goa" I call it,tracks like Pendulum from 4CN)?

229472[/snapback]

no , in fact it isnt progressive but they named like it , dont ask me why.

but its pure goa , listen to it Ormion ;)

this album isn't progressive at all but back then when it was released the genre progressive didn't even existed so there's a sligt misunderstanding today with the name of the release... They never could predict there was going to be a genre called progressive in the psy scéne... so :)

Finally some actual positive words from you Buddha... ;)

I've only heard Amenia, Ziax, Nevertheless and Insanity and they are pretty good songs that capture the real essence of goa trance...:)

Finally some actual positive words from you Buddha... ;)

I've only heard Amenia, Ziax, Nevertheless and Insanity and they are pretty good songs that capture the real essence of goa trance...:)

229595[/snapback]

focusing on goa ;)

Oh I see.. Sorry, I thought it's a new release. Just like Indoor's album Progressive Trance, nothing to do with today's Progressive meaning.

I'll check it out tnx!  :)

229815[/snapback]

yea exactly , maybe the word progressive could be related to as goatrance is a music that progresses (evolutes) as long the song passes.

Is there a link? :unsure:

Ahhhh that's awesome,

I remember dling a song called zillion a while back, but I didn't know the name of the artist (all it said was Mach, but I'm not sure if that's a real person). It was an awesome song, and now I see it in this CD. If it's the same one I'm thinking about then the CD is really good.

• Like 1

Ahhhh that's awesome,

I remember dling a song called zillion a while back, but I didn't know the name of the artist (all it said was Mach, but I'm not sure if that's a real person).  It was an awesome song, and now I see it in this CD.  If it's the same one I'm thinking about then the CD is really good.

231649[/snapback]

yea the same artist made music under the name of Mach so im pretty sure it was him. get this! B)