...just another useless topic

lumpi

Hi,

I was just suffering a bit from a frequently returning oldschool nostalgia recently, so I randomly picked some of my older CDs, smoked a joint or two, dimlit the room, cranked the volume up and just travelled a bit (in my mind). And then...BANG... there it was, coming out of nowhere it got me totally unprepared, deep, dark, dirty, scary and hypnotic: we are talking about "Battle of the Future Buddhas - A handful of tricks" here, a stomping low bpm mindfucker. I remember that track being played at night in a forestparty, OMG it almost made me shit my pants. :blink: Unfortunately I can´t recall having heard anything similar. Or is there anything...?

I know ka-sol is battle of the future buddhas style but don't know if that's what your looking for...

maybe try the compilations Schlabbaduerst ReKkords 1 - 2 - 3 & 4...

And then...BANG...  there it was, coming out of nowhere it got me totally unprepared, deep, dark, dirty, scary and hypnotic: we are talking about "Battle of the Future Buddhas - A handful of tricks" here, a stomping low bpm mindfucker.

226592[/snapback]

Thats not BoTFB,

Its Fripic Bounce ;)

Great track hehe

And yeah try Schlab music.For sure!

Edit! Oh and try a track from BoTFB called Advancing Aardvark ! ! ++ Less scary,more hypnotic ! ! :wub:

Thats not BoTFB,

Its Fripic Bounce  ;)

Great track hehe

And yeah try Schlab music.For sure!

Edit! Oh and try a track from BoTFB called Advancing Aardvark ! ! ++ Less scary,more hypnotic ! !  :wub:

226664[/snapback]

It isn´t by BotfB? Well, I don´t know, at least it´s labeled like that on the CD cover (original of course).

So you guys recommend me the Schlab comps. I was thinking of buying them several times before, seems there´s no way around it. :)

It isn´t by BotfB? Well, I don´t know, at least it´s labeled like that on the CD cover (original of course).

So you guys recommend me the Schlab comps. I was thinking of buying them several times before, seems there´s no way around it.  :)

226810[/snapback]

If we are talking about the same Psychic Deli compilation it must be written as BoTFB & Fripic Bounce but since Fripic Bounce is another Schlab project,the track is from Fripic Bounce(only D-Dave could correct me hehe).

If we are talking about the same Psychic Deli compilation it must be written as BoTFB & Fripic Bounce but since Fripic Bounce is another Schlab project,the track is from Fripic Bounce(only D-Dave could correct me hehe).

226816[/snapback]

Yes, it´s "Psychic Deli Volume 2 - Psychedelic Electronica", I took a second look at the cover and you were absolutely right, it´s the Buddhas and Fripic Bounce. Just ordered the Schlabbaduerst comps by the way :)