Skazi - Pissed Off (intro)

nsd

Hello everyone, I have a question concerning the sample that is used as the intro of the track "pissed off" by Skazi, and is also repeated once again towards the end. Does anyone know where this sample might be from? It sounds a little like a movie theme maybe. Thanks for your help!

Guest al3xandar

Hello everyone, I have a question concerning the sample that is used as the intro of the track "pissed off" by Skazi, and is also repeated once again towards the end. Does anyone know where this sample might be from? It sounds a little like a movie theme maybe. Thanks for your help!

219954[/snapback]

Try Britney Spears...

you just better say melody sample cause samples are mostly understood from movies... but I don't think that's a sample you're talking about & that he just made it himself :unsure:

but I don't think that's a sample you're talking about & that he just made it himself  :unsure:

220097[/snapback]

or used a preset or score. :P

nah probably he did it himself.

He never uses more then 3 or 4 notes.

skazi's most musical melody: do fa do fa....... re

but it's good for ambiance!

everyone can sing-a-long. :lol:

doeba doeba dey. doeba doeba dey. doeba doeba dey. doeba doeba dey.

i'm skazi doebadiebadoebauw

i'm skazi dabadee dabadauw dabadee dabadaauw

i have a skazi house with a skazi window

etc

Well, sorry for the confusion I might have caused, but in my book a sample is a sample, as long as it is... uh... sampled from some other source. ;)

Anyway, if infact he made that melody himself, I wish he had done something more with it than just a poorly implemented 10sec intro to a generic track. The best bet would probably be to email him directly to clarify it, but I don't want to hassle the poor guy too much. ;)

O.o

Yes in the first album of skazi "the only one really worth listening" he uses samples from fight club in at least 2 musics. pissed of is one of them, the other is "...this is not a good time for you..." cant remember name music.

he also uses samples, the one with the theather, from a great terror movie with kevin bacon. <- damn can t seem to remember the name movie either.

• 1 month later...

I´m very pissed off it´s from the movie Fight Club...

235633[/snapback]

he's not looking for the movie sample but the melody sample in the beginning :blink: