Norwegian released psytrance/Goa artists!

psytones

Ok psytones...listening to some phasephour right now :)

This is good stuff really.

I'm shocked that norwegian peoples is capable of producing stuff like this ;)

JK again...but really both this and trold was very nice...thanks for bringing them to my attention :)

btw...you have any clue why they closed your thread on isratrance??

Bizarre moderation going on there.

Ok psytones...listening to some phasephour right now :)

This is good stuff really.

I'm shocked that norwegian peoples is capable of producing stuff like this ;)

JK again...but really both this and trold was very nice...thanks for bringing them to my attention :)

btw...you have any clue why they closed your thread on isratrance??

Bizarre moderation going on there.

216315[/snapback]

haha, point taken :)

They closed it because i posted it in the "Scandinavien" section as well. I knew it would be deleted, but I did it anyway, i'm a rebel! hehe

haha, point taken :)

They closed it because i posted it in the "Scandinavien" section as well. I knew it would be deleted, but I did it anyway, i'm a rebel! hehe

216317[/snapback]

Not as big as I am.... You earn your right to get your Rebel Sticker when you get banned from there :)

We're a small but hardcore group of Rebels - Your welcome to join... You've shown potential :)

Well... I don't know if i'm ready to become a HardCore Rebel at the moment, it has to come as a natural choise for me. But i might contact you in the future.

Spindrift on the other hand might be interested after his little, deleted threads and posts .. hehe

But something is happening

I don't think it's very accurate... it's not that all of a sudden a hoard of talented artists started releasing stuff... it's more like a succession of artists who released stuff starting from 2000... Also the earlier ones (Dimension 5 and Ra) seem to have dissapeared from the face of the Earth and I don't think we'll ever hear from them again, so I find it a bit odd for someone to metion a "dead" artist as something brand spanking new...

I don't think it's very accurate... it's not that all of a sudden a hoard of talented artists started releasing stuff... it's more like a succession of artists who released stuff starting from 2000... Also the earlier ones (Dimension 5 and Ra) seem to have dissapeared from the face of the Earth and I don't think we'll ever hear from them again, so I find it a bit odd for someone to metion a "dead" artist as something brand spanking new...

216336[/snapback]

ok Lemmiwinks. I just wanted to put alittle spot light on Norway as a psytrance nation.

Let the world know that we exist. We'r just there.. Behind our bigger brothers, Sweden and Denmark. :)

I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. I kinda didnt see any smiles or "happy" thoughts behind your writing there. :(