Kayseri

Zewu

I've been listening to two tracks by some artist named Kayseri lately, "It's Alive" and "Ararat". "Ararat" is a nice repetetive track and "It's Alive" is a rather cool track. Looking up Kayseri on Discogs, only these two titles and one more, "Electric", are mentioned. All on DG compilations. I was just wondering, does anyone know who this artist is? Perhaps Kayseri just is some kind of alias? Where is Kayseri from?

Kayseri is Robert Järnrot from Sweden. He also released a few (terrible) tracks as Phoenix..

And they're all released on DG compilations, actually the ones he compiled himself! Pretty cheap imo, especially when he put his own song on "Best of" when there were dozens of other tracks that deserved that place.. :unsure:

Kayseri is Robert Järnrot from Sweden. He also released a few (terrible) tracks as Phoenix..

And they're all released on DG compilations, actually the ones he compiled himself! Pretty cheap imo, especially when he put his own song on "Best of" when there were dozens of other tracks that deserved that place.. :unsure:

213243[/snapback]

Yes I have also reacted to that about Phoenix and releasing on his own compilations. Especially about putting himself on "Best of DG". I didn't know he was the man behind Kayseri as well. However, I think both Kayseri and Phoenix have pretty decent tracks. Maybe they are simple and repetetive, but they have got feeling in them.

I like his tracks, or most of them. They aren't my top of the golden ages, but they are pretty good as well.

Finger Licking

Electric

Heaven and Hell

All tracks that are worth taking a listening to, but not of the best tracks ever.

Kayseri-Phoenix is good!

It's Alive is a hard,scary track.Very good!

Ararat is a bit cheesy but ok.

Best tracks from this guy are:

Kayseri-Electric & It's Alive

Phoenix-Last Mission & Finger Licking

Yes I have also reacted to that about Phoenix and releasing on his own compilations. Especially about putting himself on "Best of DG". I didn't know he was the man behind Kayseri as well. However, I think both Kayseri and Phoenix have pretty decent tracks. Maybe they are simple and repetetive, but they have got feeling in them.

Everybody do this! :)