StudioTekk

Guest djnemo

Well, this part of the forum does not allow for polls, so here it goes:

Would you people be intressted in a Forum that is COMPLETELY about music making? A forum with diffrent sections like Hardware Synts, Software Synths... etc etc.

I am in the building of a music making community, and I am looking for people that would be intressted in participating in such a thing. I am not trying to HiJack this forum or anything, this has been an idea of mine for a LONG time :)

Any ideas are welcome :)

If you feel like running it, go ahead.

I'm participating in a huge load of forums that focus on music making and studio discussions on internet, so i might say the web is filled with it and it's kind of enough..

But on the other hand - the reason why i tend to visit so many, may be that any single chosen one of them aren't enough. Maybe we need a good one! ;)

If you feel like running it, go ahead.

I'm participating in a huge load of forums that focus on music making and studio discussions on internet, so i might say the web is filled with it and it's kind of enough..

But on the other hand - the reason why i tend to visit so many, may be that any single chosen one of them aren't enough. Maybe we need a good one! ;)

211592[/snapback]

Thats what I feel too hehehe. Anyways, I am going to host it on my own server. What I need is input on what people would like to have there. I am going to start a Tutorial section as well, but that comes a little later. First the design of the Board :)

Any suggestions that would make "our" board better than the rest?! :)

obviously software and hardware

tutorials are always nice

a links section is good too..

a ´here´s my new track´ section too...

a general discussion, maybe, for questions that do not fit in either...

maybe I can think of more

I'm a regular at www.synthforum.nl

For me it's the best music (making) forum on the internet, with all kinds of people, from amateurs to professionals representing all sorts of music.

And if you have technical questions there's always someone who knows the answer.

But....... I'm afraid it's all in Dutch :P

I haven't found a good international forum on electronic music. There are so many forums that cover some stuff, but none of them are worthwhile to visit frequently... well maybe the kvraudio forums if you're a softsynth freak...