Willing to comment on a track?

Hey y'all,

I've been making psytrance for about a year now, and would love to have some feedback on a new track of mine:

Cosmic Shuffle [updated version]

It's still WIP (work-in-progress), so I haven't really done any mastering. Mostly I'd like feedback on melodies and structure, but all comments are appreciated.

Realy liked it!!! briliant stuff!

but the bad thing to me is that the sound is realy realy realy dead!!! its stuck on 0dB!!! & almost never come down!!!

Personally I dont like it that way... and another thing is the panning, I belive it would be great if there will be more use in it =]

only a personal review, but its great, not boring and built good ;]

cheers

Thanks for comments, guys.

As I said I haven't done any mastering yet, so it lacks of dynamics because I had to heavily compress it to get up the master volume. I'm uploading a new version, hopefully with better mastering, quite soon, so stay tuned.

I would love to hear more stuff if you have it.

Yeah, I have more stuff uploaded, but it's mostly IMO really poorly mastered, even worse than this one. But if you still wanna hear it, just ask me. I'm always willing to pimp my stuff.

really a kickass track thats the real stuff the forest style as i call it hope u get new masterd version out real soon  gl in future projects

210376[/snapback]

Thanks Rowe!

Just letting you guys know, I've released a mastered version, check the first post for details. I'll be soon releasing it on my my artist page, so check out my other tracks if you're interested.