3.KinDzaDza-Last Minute

4.Artax-Subconcsious Command

5.Derango-No Thing

6.Steptime-Timecode

7.Serba-Balkan Boys

8.Sienis-Superstation

9.Spindrift-Boogie Down

10.Kluster-Wobbler

This is one of the big hits of 2004, an awesome dark compilation from the super label Stone Age. Inside the colorful artwork you’ll find some of the best dark tracks, not only of 2004 but of the last years also.

First track by Miraculix.Great start here with a great tune from this guy.I love the bassline and the robotic sounds but the highlight is the final,killer melody.Boom!

Seroxat from Israel is next with my favorite track I’ve ever listened from him.Psychedelia to the max and GREAT percussion,this track is a killer for all the dark lovers.

KinDzaDza, the No1 Russian freak is next with Last Minute.You don’t have to wait till the last minute to enter to Lev’s world.This one starts and ends crazy.Six minutes of non stop paranoia.The bassline could be better but if you a Russian Psy fan you can’t miss this one!

Artax is Lars Bergwall,brother of Jonas, member of Logic Bomb.This track is really good with great production,nice percussion and some great melodies from 4:30-5:30 reminds me the old good days, but they could last more.

Next is No Thing from Derango. This is the most insane stuff ever made!!! A storm of dozens of sounds flying around in high speed,spooky melodies,evil basslines.I can’t describe it. This is something you have to listen to believe it.

Steptime are next with a great tune called Timecode.Typical Steptime style here,that means if you liked several Steptime tracks you’re gonna love it. If you don’t… I love the Step-style,very original.Great track again!

New name is next. Serba isn’t from Sweden (Serbia maybe?) but his style is 100% Stone Age.Cool bass,and synths,nice track.I’m waiting for new stuff from this guy.

One of my favorite groups are next. Sienis! with a robotic anthem..Superstation!!! >Super track!!! This is one of my favorite dark full on tracks ever!!!(if you call it dark full on) The first half is superb,it’s gonna make you dance like crazy,while the second half is even more crazy.Madness!!!!

Another Stone Age guy. Spindrift(what a cool name) with Boogie Down! This tune is amazing.The bassline is a bomb and the samples kick ass! The melodies are great and the last 1:30.OMG!!! Killer,powerful ending! Oo,it’s a party! More like this please!

Final track is…Wobbler from Kluster. Darker than the usual Kluster stuff but still funny.Lot of farts here and a mysterious,spooky(?) melody. Cool track!

This is a must buy!!!10/10

Fav:1,2,5(!!!),8(!!!),9

Yeah, this is pretty nicely put together compilation. It doesn't consist perpetual full on tunes but some rather intelligent psychedelic candies. There is even one GOA track, my favourite from compilation - Steptime - Timecode, polished old school, juicy. I also like Sienis track and Artax too... so, pretty nice collection of funky, groovy psychedelia...8/10

• 17 years later...