Here A Perfect Track That Is Not Psytrance!

Manuser

I know it does not sound psychedelic but I'd really like you to hear that track, i simply love it, sounds progressive trance with a tribal side, and damn that's perfect! Give it a try and let me know what you think :)

[Way out west - Killa (10:58)]

I didn't hear that specific WOW tune since i really lost their direction since the epic debut album, which i wholeheartedly recommend to every electronic music lover. It was released on Deconstruction and deleted for some time now, but if you'll manage to put your hands on it you won't be sorry.

NP: Way out west - Blue :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't hear that specific WOW tune since i really lost their direction since the epic debut album, which i wholeheartedly recommend to every electronic music lover. It was released on Deconstruction and deleted for some time now, but if you'll manage to put your hands on it you won't be sorry.

NP: Way out west - Blue  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

208343[/snapback]

never heard WOW - Blue, the other tunes by Way out west i really like are :

Way out west feat. Trisha Lee Kelshall - Mindcircus (Way out west club mix)

and above all:

Way out west feat. Trisha Lee Kelshall - Mindcircus (Gabriel and Dresden mix), really cool tracks, but then again i really recommend you Killa :)

never heard WOW - Blue, the other tunes by Way out west i really like are :

Way out west feat. Trisha Lee Kelshall - Mindcircus (Way out west club mix)

and above all:

Way out west feat. Trisha Lee Kelshall - Mindcircus (Gabriel and Dresden mix), really cool tracks, but then again i really recommend you Killa :)

208502[/snapback]

Dude, take my word on it. The first WOW album is the shit. The only albums that top it from the same time period are Chemical Bro's - Dig Your Own Hole and Leftfield's Leftism. I heard WOW's second album recently and i find it extremely dull in comparison to the debut. But i will try to search for the Killer tune.

The name though doesn't sound too good :blink:

Dude, take my word on it. The first WOW album is the shit. The only albums that top it from the same time period are Chemical Bro's - Dig Your Own Hole and Leftfield's Leftism. I heard WOW's second album recently and i find it extremely dull in comparison to the debut. But i will try to search for the Killer tune.

The name though doesn't sound too good  :blink:

208505[/snapback]

You're very correct, WOW's first album is superficial to everything they've made later on. Killa is pretty good though.