Silicon Sound?

Ov3rdos3

after hearing their live set a month ago in london, i think they are absolutely fantastic, yet i cant seem to find any recent cd's done by them. does anyone know of any good silicon sound single tunes, or even cd's they have released? i really dig their style.

I don't know exactly what you mean ??? you want anything silicon sound ever produced??? just type silicon sound in 'psyhop' and you'll get them...but I suggest you already know that (that's why I don't understand your question ;) )

or you want my favourite tunes from them ???

I would say...

silicon sound 'the shell' on highoctane (2003)

and there full release 'pure analog' of course...

I don't know exactly what you mean ??? you want anything silicon sound ever produced??? just type silicon sound in 'psyhop' and you'll get them...but I suggest you already know that (that's why I don't understand your question  ;) )

or you want my favourite tunes from them ???

I would say...

silicon sound 'the shell' on highoctane (2003)

and there full release 'pure analog' of course...

201177[/snapback]

dude, ive already done that. and i didnt get too many tunes. and no albums at all. have they never released an album? if not, thats just wierd.

i really like Silicon Sound - Shodan and Wired. very good tunes indeed.

• 6 months later...

Silicon Sound (France) did 1 album so far (look at psyshop.com to play samples), GREAT record!!!!

best sil.sound track: nexus 6

255498[/snapback]

one of my all time favs is "pure reality". you'll find it on "pure analog". have fun! :)

i really liked their tracks for a while, when i started listening psy...

now i don't like him no more

the only track that keeps on entertaining me is digital thought

i remember hearing it on newyears eve 2002, that's probably when i started looking for more psy

so thank you silicon sound for that!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, ok, you may try to download his release called Pure Analog, its awesome, or you might try to look for some tracks, such as Memento, Pure Reality (One of the best songs ever!!!), Onida, Destiny (this one Is versus GMS, And Signs, really good though), Silicon Sound Vs Talamasca Lysergic Warp, and of course African Day Dream; another great song, its slow, kind of like 120 bpm, but it is pretty awesome, i remember while i was in Amsterdam, smokin` killer ganja every day, all day long !!!,eating magic mushies, taking ayahuasca, and all kinds of smartdrugs, or mind expansioners, i just layed down at any park, so high, and i listened to that song, it took me to so many places, so far, and yet, at the end of the song, it just takes you back to the earth!!!, Man It gave me the chills.

So anyway, i hope you can find those tracks, and enjoy!!!!!!

get nexus 6, his best track imo...

strange planet is also good,

digital thought

the shell

and there are many others...

go to saikosounds.com, type silicon sound and listen to all the trax...