Cosmic Tone

Maden

Hello guys

One of my friend just received an cosmic tone album (going solo) and i will listen to it but i just saw that this artist is totally unknow to my mind ... so could you give me some details about this artist, who is it, and what kind off trance does they play.

I need to know your opinion, favorite track, or album etc ... the only thing i know is that it is psytrance, am i right ? and they released 2 album (overwelming-2003- , going solo-2004-)

thanx in advance.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Hello guys

One of my friend just received an cosmic tone album (going solo) and i will listen to it but i just saw that this artist is totally unknow to my mind ...  so could you give me some details about this artist, who is it, and what kind off trance does they play.

I need to know your opinion, favorite track, or album etc ... the only thing i know is that it is psytrance, am i right ? and they released 2 album (overwelming-2003- , going solo-2004-)

thanx in advance.

200991[/snapback]

2 albums on Trancelucent, at first (on Overwhelming) it was 2 guys from Thailand:Noga Sudai & Roei Nissan,Going solo was only made by Roei NIssan, Noga Sudai is now performing as Noga.

Cosmic Tone is typical full on morning music.

After reading "typical morning full-on" I just had to listen to some samples. Very nice music, guesst will get those albums. The sound reminds me a bit of Blue Vortex.

bwah the first release is more progressive to me and the second feels like morning fullon... still no explosions at all but very gentil and sensitive... very floating on psychedelic waves and warm...

I like overwhelming a lot cause the bass line is perfect to me... but found 'going solo' rather boring... they created a typical sounds but count too much on that typical boring fullon formula... after 3 songs you had it big time...

best song they ever made for me is-Cosmic Tone-The Cosmic Story at the compilation 'Blue Leprechaun'...

hope helped you out friend :)

ps: to tatsu... I understand your feeling but blue vortex is thousand times more variating, intilligenter and uses different psy sounds... you'll see that cosmic tone 'going solo' hasn't got much different psy details...

(misleading samples I guess ;) )

The first album was one of the biggest surprises for me in 2003 – a deep, emotional journey.

The 2nd album was more disappointing. Better production, but total lack of ideas. Track 1 and 3 where really nice, but the problem was that every track was made using the same formula – same sounds and same buildup.

Still, some of the tracks are nice though – but you should really check out the first album, “Overwhelming”. Excellent, deep morning music. Music to dive into.

I just love Blue Vortex, so I guess you are right about this!!! :D Maybe I'll check out more samples before buying.

Thailand?? crazy i didnt know there were any psy trance producers here...mm..names dont sound very thai either... if u can give me any more info it would be much appreciated..

i know thailand has some djs that play abroad...sabai sabai, amongst others, but producers??? mm, maybe they don't live here anymore (would be the smart thing to do if u want to do something with psy trance here...) interesting indeed...

damn, this is news to me...ive been playing live here in bangkok for about a year and i havent ever heard of any other psytrance producers in the country..

peace!

de rien mon ami,

i think it's really enjoying and interresting to follow an artist and to see its evolution ... and more, to share our point off vue with people around the world :), i totally didn't know cosmic tone, now i have a lot off music to discovering ... in following your advice :) great mens.

• 1 month later...