Azax Syndrom-Shinjitzu

Ormion

Just wanna say that this track is U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's really nice to see that this gyu evolve his sound with melodies and build ups and not only random sounds.

From Psycho Cell comp.

Azax was playing in live at the boom festival this year and that was the worst music off the party for me, really not my cup off tea, i will try this track to make evolve my opinion about him ... but perplex.

Azax was playing in live at the boom festival this year and that was the worst music off the party for me, really not my cup off tea, i will try this track to make evolve my opinion about him ... but perplex.

200882[/snapback]

You should! This has nothing to do with the old Azax tracks. It's superb I tell you!

You should! This has nothing to do with the old Azax tracks. It's superb I tell you!

200929[/snapback]

I really don't like his new tracks. His old tracks are so much better imo. I like his tracks on VA - Voice of Madness (which is a very good CD). After that one he got all hyped up and his tracks sounds the same. Too bad.

regev is repeating himself. his music is now really boring copy/paste pseudo-dark trance. i like his (maybe the very first) track "shockwave" at va - third trip.