progressive or full on? that is the question...

psyduckisoncrack

if your a bass-addict such as myself, hearing a skazi tune dropped at the right time on a 100k sound system at an outdoor festival is not totally vomit inducing. i heard Shiva and Skazi - by the rivers at a festival and it got the whole place jumping up and down. was actually pretty good imo.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for your imput guys, just wanted to know what makes the cockles of your heart warm when your in the middle of the rainforrest or on a beach or what ever.... i love both full on and progressive and i also love a bit of "mullet " trance- i quite get into a bit of timecode, tip records and insect sun. in regards to "stuff" saying that i am narrow minded i was just trying to provoke thought into what people prefer to hear when the are out. it doesnt mean that im narrow minded ok?

peace people :P

Progressive for sure! I allways thought that progressive has a great felling and i am sad that minimal stuff in 2001/2002 has gone and the direction that progressive psy is taking with all that house sounds

Progressive for sure! I allways thought that progressive has a great felling and i am sad that minimal stuff in 2001/2002 has gone and the direction that progressive psy is taking with all that house sounds

198701[/snapback]

progressive is for closet house bunnies.