comp cover 2

Guest Valerio

Pretty interesting design Ouroboros, yes I agree with Children about the font type and the position.. continue with your work.

Guest Protex Midget

As I said - great cover, but i think that the writing on top, should be on the back cover...

Wow ouroboros your cover was excellent.. xcept the text. it's too plain..

otherwise.. real psychadelic.. nice job!!

Guest Mindbender

Yes... Same comment: Good picture, bad text.

The idea of 'UV' is good. But the colour, positioning, font... Everything else about the text just sucks, sorry to say.

And Tom had a very nice text... I think we aught to include that somewhere (backcover?), because it really makes it feel like it has something to do with this site!

Lauri

damn..... so the cover is a collaborative effort now and not a contest?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

how can anybody compete if everybody's telling one guy specifically what to do?

ok ok ill change the font. im going away for the weekend though so i wont do it till sunday night.

maybe the positioning wont look so bad to you with a better font and color.

besides, that might not even be the title right? so if its not it doesnt matter about the positioning cuz it would change.

Children,

lol if everybody's telling one person what sucks about their cover..... wouldn't it end up to be the coolest?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

I don't know if that should be "allowed" but it's already done with.... so.... :) !

ouroboros,

i think there should be no writing on it. and all that cool stuff on there? you should remove it. that would be much better

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

;-)!