Goa-scene exploding here!?

Woow, the last few days I heard about some upcoming parties here in belgium during September/octobre... And all of them have kick ass live-acts!!

To name a few:

Battle of the Future Buddhas

Astral projection

Tim Schuldt

Rastaliens

Logic Bomb

Ka Sol

and earlier this year acts like Psyside, Toi Doi and... the Senseblender festival!!

Anyone knows how come!? Things likethis NEVER happened here!!

Bom Shankar!

Anoebis

Guest Elfie

Let's not complain about this evolution, the more the better, it's all about the music, so....and btw......wait for the IsrAlien Cave Expedition number 2....:))))....we'll let you know in time...

I do not complain at all...

It's good because we have the chance to see all those acts live, otherwise it's also a little scary... will they all be in BIG 1000+ locations with high entrance-prices!?

We shall see of course

And Elfie, I know, and I look forward to it!! ;-))

I also know some more names (like X-Dream and Darksoho) that may come to Belgium... But can't say anything more yet!

Bom Shankar!

Anoebis

Guest In your galaxy

WOW let the Gods please send Dark Soho to Senseblender and maybe Psycraft as well...

Thank you God for your attention

Guest Mike D

Well we got a few that I know of coming down under. X-Dream, Planet B.E.N and Organic Noise all live in one big night in june. Then later this year we got Juno Reracotr live with a 9 piece african band, then Hallucinogen and finally the 2 Ozclipse festivals!! Very nice year for me, seeing as I can't afford to many parties, these are the few that are my number one lists!

Guest bugbread

I think that's because the whole Finnish music production scene is booming (from Texas Faggot only to a whole slew of bands recently). Naiman, you lucky lucky dog!

Guest Honguito

I'm still waiting for the scene to explode in southern Sweden ..... hmmm ..................... nothing ........... dead........... still nothing happening......... hello??.......... DOH!

Avalon...

When... probably 17th of october, where... probably Kappelen!! ;-))

I'll put it on the site when I know the location and date for sure!! Because we still have to check some locations!

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

Bugbread, i think youre right, that's probably one of the reasons.

Järsimähäiriö, i will probably miss the hallucinogen gig, which is pissing me off :( because i don't have any money, and none of my friends are going. God forgive me.