Children Of Paradise is...............

Guest bugbread

Ok, two questions:

Is it Children Of Paradise or Children Ov Paradise?

Where are they based? Sometimes I see them listed as France, sometimes as Japan. Plus, last year I kept seeing what looked like one of the members hanging around Harajuku in Tokyo.

so COP is Jan Muller from XDream + the Ganguru group.

Epic Automata gave the good artists names for Ganguru, but not the good group.

Noosphere is in fact Neils Paschen & Eberhart Schulz (the 2 former members of the Delta)

indeed it's been a year i haven't seen Willy/Ganguru in paris, so they could be in Japan, i don't know.

• Like 1

Bugbread, it's both Children of Paradise and Children ov Paradise because it's two different groups. the trance group COP was a one-off collaboration between Jan and Gangaru. the guys you have seen in Japan are C. ov P. and they are from San Francisco. they have a lot of good connections out here so they live here now. (they are hard to miss with the clothes, the attitude, and the hair. pretty ridiculous looking imho) no offense, but musically they are utterly terrible, at least within the context of a trance party. saw them live at solstice two years, with them singing lines like "put your hands in the air Japan!" and "rock the beat!" had me laughing my ass off seeing this at a trance party!

Guest bugbread

I've never seen 'em (well, I SAW them two years ago at Solstice but I think it was the last song of their set, and there wasn't any "hands in the air" stuff at that point, just straightforward driving beat stuff, so I can't say I know what they sound like really).

Either that or it was a member of C ov P working with other folks, cause now that I think of it, on their promo fliers all of the members are foreigners, but when I saw them I think only the guy with the black double-beehive type hair was a foreigner.

• 14 years later...

so COP is Jan Muller from XDream + the Ganguru group.

Epic Automata gave the good artists names for Ganguru, but not the good group.

Noosphere is in fact Neils Paschen & Eberhart Schulz (the 2 former members of the Delta)

indeed it's been a year i haven't seen Willy/Ganguru in paris, so they could be in Japan, i don't know.

Children of the Doc for me is Martian Civilization and end of!!