We need a Buy/Sell?Trade forum

Guest Shmurgle

complete with black list section for @ssholes.seriously.i would rather pass on my older music to people on here than to ebay whores who snipe you at the last minute.just a thought.

laters

jason

The question is : would there be enough people willing to regularly trade to create a specific section ? If so, the idea'd be great of course, but I'm not sure. Cases like russ' are rare I guess...

J.

Definatly a workable idea, I have music i've been searching for and things i'm willing to part with. We could maybe have a wanted/looking for headline and sell/off or get rid of section.

I trade records with my collector/DJ friends so why not do this online as well.

selling record's is one thing ... but trading MP3 is another ...

this is no trader's forum guy's and i don't want it to be one ...

for the idea ... work something out for a new site? ... with respect for the artist's.

goodluck ...

.... . . . . JanUa . . . . . . . . . . ..... ..... 3ô

Guest shmurgle

JanUa,no one mentioned mp3 trading,but i can understand your concern.besides,if somebody wants to be a cheap bastich they can always d/l from audiogalaxy.

ive traded cd's with folks ive met on this site and i just thought it'd make sense to have a designated area for that stuff so if somebody gets screwed by another trader they can warn others about that dude.

-jason

i think it's a very good idea. i think everybody has some stuff lying around he does rarely listen to... and ofcourse everybody is searching for one (or more..) specific cd. so i vote "YES"

i would appreciate this idea very much!! btw, today i buyed etnica: alien protein on ebay!! hoooooray!!!! :-))

sorry, i just had to tell it somebody...!

cases like russ' aren't that rare actually if someone was willing to give me $10 US, for my old cd's then i'd get rid of them for sure..probably 50 or so similiar to russ' that i know i will never listen to again. i think it's a great idea.

You make a list of cd's you'd swap or sell and delete them as it goes..