Lost Tracks

hey, there's one under my desk!! let me see..... mh, it's modern talking: cherry cherry lady. is it yours?!

Guest ZaRAMaTU

Strumpling, do you have any idea about what you have caused? Your offtopic-like topic posted right here in the middle of the enormous wasteland of lost tracks has awoken the dragon. Be afraid. Be very afraid. As for your lost tracks, they are located, together with every single left-shoe that has died during the last 57 years, right under the red star on this map, at the southeast border of Quagmarshire:

map.gif

While we're on the subject, I'm looking for a track I heard recently but don't know who it's by. It had either a drug sample (Terence McKenna, I think) or a sample from a Hollywood movie (Matrix, I think). It might have also instead had a sample relating to some sort of supernatural or pseudo-scientific phenomenon. Can anyone help me? :) EA

Guest Soulhunter

That's an easy one, EA

It's Bikini Topic - baitatonic quantum flux manifold particle matrix overload cascade takyion transverse fusion ray transverse anti-matitonic shock subterfusion nacelle sub space oscillator super nebula nanite flux atomic coheasion metremia harmonisphere.

That's the one. The remix, if I'm not mistaken, is by "The Flourescent Spectre Monkey Biomechanics from the Venutian Clouds of the 11th Dimension of Hyperspatial Quasi-Leptons in Super-Evolutionary UFOs Folded in Spacetime on Acid." Thanks. ;) EA

Guest ZaRAMaTU

EA: Allow me to respond. I have heard another killer track that you might like. The group name is Brownies and the track name are as following:

"1 cup butter

2 cups hexachlorocyclohexane, technical

1/2 cup cocoa *

4 eggs, beaten

2/3 cup flour

1/2 teaspoon aroclor 1254

1/4 teaspoon polychlorinated biphenyls

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 cup chocolate chips

1 cup finely chopped nuts

Grease 9"x13" pan. Preheat oven to 350°. Over low heat, melt butter in saucepan. Blend in technical hexachlorocyclohexane and cocoa*, remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Combine flour, aroclor 1254 and polychlorinated biphenyls, stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla extract, chocolate chips and nuts. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes, do not overbake. Cool in pan, cut into squares. Freeze well-wrapped brownies to have on hand in case of emergency chocolate craving. If this doesn't cure it, nothing will!

* Could, with good result, be replaced with gamma-chlordene, for a sweeter taste."

Quite a complicated title, isn't it? It's a killer track. It has this sample that sort of melts in your mouth, very profound I must say. The sample speaks of muddy swamps and fallen empires for 12 minutes. Then everything is about toasters. The track could have been a little shorter, though. It's 14 hours, 36 minutes and 23 sec.

Yes! I know the track. I've listened to

"1 cup butter

1/2 cup cocoa *

4 eggs, beaten

2/3 cup flour

1 cup chocolate chips

Grease 9"x13" pan. Preheat oven to 350°. Over low heat, melt butter in saucepan. Blend in technical hexachlorocyclohexane and cocoa*, remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Combine flour, aroclor 1254 and polychlorinated biphenyls, stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla extract, chocolate chips and nuts. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes, do not overbake. Cool in pan, cut into squares. Freeze well-wrapped brownies to have on hand in case of emergency chocolate craving. If this doesn't cure it, nothing will!

* Could, with good result, be replaced with gamma-chlordene, for a sweeter taste." many times, and by golly if its consumption hasn't added some sensous love-handles to my temples. Although I will say that that part in the middle of

"1 cup butter

1/2 cup cocoa *

4 eggs, beaten

2/3 cup flour

1 cup chocolate chips

* Could, with good result, be replaced with gamma-chlordene, for a sweeter taste." with that sickeningly sweet melody could've been toned down a little, perhaps with a touch more vanilla and/or extract of warp factor 5 in Texarcana. :) EA

Guest ZaRAMaTU

Yes, EA, it's a killer track, but I would say that the midsection starting at hour 4, minute 45 and second 13 could have with good result have been remixed with some sparsely used 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzofuran and a few pinches of strawberry flavour. That should indeed make it worthwhile for years ahead. Simon Posford would be the men to do it. You know how much he and Raja Ram loves to use kitchen terms while producing their stuff. Also, it should please Strumpling greatly.

I can't wait for the remix CD...I've heard rumours that the Infected Mushroom remix will include methyl parathion and asparagus. Should make it a very interesting remix...

Guest Ike Indidginus

Feel no fear, Lost Penguin, for I have found your friends and brought them before you:

penguins.jpg

Now join me in my battle against the minions of Professor Mike, for I am non other than Professor Ike, his evil doppelganger. But you should see that even though I am evil, I am still good. Somehow. So join me! The Glorious Penguin Army yerns for your crafty hand to be laid upon it, oh great commander. We must prepare the second coming of Roopak, the Great King of Timbuktu. Rendezvouz to gatheringpoint 9X in Pseudoistan! There we shall meet with Santa and discuss world domination and the final arising of Roopak. Join me, and we shall rule half of the universe as father and son!

All the best things possibly,

wishes Professor Ike.