Five On Five - Spiritual Acid

amithaba_buddha

Hello again everybody ,

i just finished a Live Jam Session with the Groovebox and a bit of software , final record is totally AWESOME!

I had in mind just doing an Acid Trance track and it is but i have to admit there is a bit of Goa in it.

So if you wanna know how it sounds Goa Acid Trance in 2009 made with hardware be sure and give it a listen , i guarantee you will be jumping off the roof!

Five On Five - Spiritual Acid

Enjoy! :)

PS - I just uploaded the video so it takes a while to get it processed over youtube , just keep checking until the video gets available. :)

Hello again everybody ,

i just finished a Live Jam Session with the Groovebox and a bit of software , final record is totally AWESOME!

I had in mind just doing an Acid Trance track and it is but i have to admit there is a bit of Goa in it.

So if you wanna know how it sounds Goa Acid Trance in 2009 made with hardware be sure and give it a listen , i guarantee you will be jumping off the roof!

Modesty is not your strong point :rolleyes:

Good track Filipe! Very enjoyable. I used to have an MC505 with an RM1x and a Yamaha SU700 sampler but I couldn't ever figure out how to get them all to work well together. Maybe when my sons are grown I will get back into it.

What software did you use? I ask because I have never used any and would be interested in what you recommend.

Mdk

Good track Filipe! Very enjoyable. I used to have an MC505 with an RM1x and a Yamaha SU700 sampler but I couldn't ever figure out how to get them all to work well together. Maybe when my sons are grown I will get back into it.

What software did you use? I ask because I have never used any and would be interested in what you recommend.

Mdk

Cheers man im really glad you digged it!

I just used Audiorealism bassline fully mapped to the Oxygen8 v2 to do the live tweaking and get the 303 sounding as i havent got a TB303 yet (i'm thinking about going for a new clone or something).

Rest it was all MC505 Live made aswel and finally used the PC with FL Studio to record it in Live mode (Live mode is over the sequencer if you check over it). That was all :)

About my recommendation hummm , if you still got all that gear you have to find a way to plug everything on the computer and sync them all on the computer's MIDI CLOCK.

You will need a mixer or a soundcard with lots of line in's and also some midi cables to plug everything on the computer (to get them midi synced).

Software wise it all depends on what you want , you just need to use a software that syncs all the hardware up and to record basically.

Ableton Live , FL Studio , Cubase , PropellerHead Record should do it :)

Hope it helps you :)

Thanks for the info! I no longer have any of the gear except for a JV 1010 sound module, but maybe later I will resupply.

Mdk

NICEE ! Use it man , the JV is gold and do you know that the Dreamweaver 1st album was totally made with a JV synth? :)

The 505 uses the same engine so you got a gold piece with you man. Hope to hear something from you one of these days! Keep me in touch of it!!

CoOoOL shit :))) That's what I luv, baby B)

But from 3:18 too much happy and uplifting tune comes up. :huh:

Yes It's legendary sound, but too much happiness in melodic lines for my taste...

It's Acid Goa man what did you expect? ;)

Thanks a lot for sharing your words and vibes to me man!

Btw check the 2nd Acid tune i dropped over here :

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/57578-five-on-five-proper-edukation/