Help Plz.......

Guest Protex Midget

I just downloaded Reason 1.0.1 off the internet. I installed it and everything was ok.

Then, when I tried to open the program, I got this message: "Please insert the reason soundbank CD". What can I do? is their anyway to get it to work without the soundbank CD? Maybe I need to get crack?

thanx.....

Guest lifeform

nope ya need that disk... on kazaa and morphous and whatnot there is a huge file which is the soundbank disc..it's over 500mb But it doesn't work. (I should know i tried, and spent 3 whole days downing it!) Your outta luck there.

Guest Protex Midget

You know what? I have decided, that in the name of Psynews.org (and for all the starving kids in Cambodia) i'm gonna do it! wish me luck.....

Guest The Lotus Eater

"Please insert the reason soundbank CD"

Well exactly same thing happened to me so I downloaded the soundbank with Morpheus........ then I burned it to CD.... the file name is ---> Factory Sound Bank.rfl ...and the file size is 508MB (532,684,800 bytes) .............so maybe you have wrong file name or wrong file size.

Now it works perfectly with my computer. :)