Twisted CD Casing!

Am gonna be travelling overseas next year and will be taking som cd's with me, and I was wondering what people have thought of the Twisted records cd case?? It says it takes 2oo cd's with the sleeves I think. Seeing as I am gonna only be travelling mayb 1-2 months in America 'd like to take a burnt coppy of all my fav cd's, then if I lose 'em I still have the original at home! It is juts I tend to spen 6-% of my backpacking time listening to music, 40% eating and partying... seeing as a backpacker spend 60% of his.her time just getting from place to place!!

i don't know about the CD case...but come on over to atlanta...i'll show u around (hopefully the goa scene would have picked up by then)..and asheville is only 4 hours away...they got a good scene there.

Yo Pscycle, sure will try to visit, but it isn;t gonna be til next year!! Am still paying off keyboard, drum machine, midi, pc and cdj dex!! I am gonna visit ourorboros(?) as well, so if i can only go for 1-1.5 motnsh maybe 3 weeks in atlanta and 3 week with the other dude!! If you can stand me and my 200+ cds!! Also, you better be able to drink heaps as I love al - key - hole! Am trying to convince my chick not to come, just wanna go by myself for a bit of personal discovery! An been toe europe heaps so US of A would be nice!! My chick loves it there, for her second only to Paris!

Guest Xenomorph

Save yourself all that backpack space and copy all your CDs to mp3 and buy a CD mp3 player. I have a Rio Volt sp250 (the black one) and I carried it around europe this winter, it was a life saver and with 5 burnt mp3 CDs I never got bored either. If you want a cd mp3 player get a rio volt, it is definetly worth the extra money.

Yeah I would do that but I have 130 litre backback, a $300 discamn and my sister in laws dad works for IBM Denmark and sends me 400 blank cds a month for burning!! So overall I can afford to carry the cds as I only ever tak 3 tshirts, one jumper, 2 pants and 1 3/4 pants, when i travel, last time was for 6 months and these clothes lasted me!!

Guest bugbread

Still, do keep it in mind, for the inevitable day when you think "Damn, all these CDs are heavy". I have one, and I love the fact that I can have a big full backpack and still have a billion hours of music without being angry at extra weight.

But that doesn't really answer your question about the Twisted CD case, huh. Sorry. Anyone know?

i don't know if it's usefull but it looks GREAT!! thinking about buying it even if i don't really need it...